Short & Simple Example Sentence For Grateful | Grateful Sentence
- Bruce was grateful for my letter.
- Jane flashed a grateful glance up at him.
- I treasure my relations with him in grateful recollection.
- Joan was fond of Mr. Nikolai, and grateful to him.
- She assented with a grateful glance and pressure of the hand.
- She used to be so sweet-tempered and reasonable, grateful for everything.
- John, perturbed of spirit and sore of heart, had been grateful for her favour.
- Still we cannot be too grateful to Dr. Lensch for his lucid statement.
- Your grateful friend, BEETHOVEN.
- Now, as ever, Your grateful friend, BEETHOVEN.
- Poor father couldn't speak, but his eyes told me how grateful he was to stay.
How To Use Grateful In A Sentence?
- She had prepared with her own hands the meal which her grateful patrons were consuming.
- Jerry was not only grateful to his fair preserver, but fell violently in love with her.
- Too grateful for the blessing lent Of simple tastes and mind content!
- I appreciate the friendly spirit in which you make the offer, and I am very grateful for it.
- In a word, I read the book to rags, and was infinitely grateful to the hand that wrote it.
- Your finish'd gentlemen you ne'er can please; A growing mind alone will grateful prove.
- And glowedst, young and good, Deceived with grateful thanks To yonder slumbering one?
- He had every reason to be grateful to them, but he was just a step or two above them in criminal artistry.
- Eustace and she always got on well together, and to-night he was grateful to her for being such a chatterbox.
- Nor are we left without powerful instincts to make this duty as dear and grateful to us as it is awful and coercive.
- For she worshipped him in secret, grateful to him for lifting her out of the gutter, and regarded him as the arbiter of her destiny.
- The world can only be grateful that "his career of glory" did not end in the military advancement he had the right to expect.
- In conclusion I tender my most grateful thanks to all those who have so kindly collaborated with or for me in the various sections.
- She was very grateful for what he had done for her, and she had been glad of Anne's engagement.
- With grateful eyes he hands it back to me, and in the same moment I feel a stinging pain in the shoulder.
- Honour and respect awaited the Templars wherever they appeared, and persons of all ranks were eager to do what might be grateful to them.
- She must be so kind, yet so strong that Bruce would be at once grateful for her forbearance and afraid to take advantage of it.
- Believe me, I feel perfectly calm, and am sincerely grateful to him for not having sought a personal interview.
- I was very grateful to her, and assured them all how superior was Miss Benette to all the members of the class.
- And as Patricia's eyes filled with grateful tears, he rose, holding out a hand to her.
- Lloyd knew that Boyce didn't tell him the truth, but the topic wasn't pursued any further because he was grateful for the few extra hours of rest.
- I only feel grateful to Him who dwells above the stars that I now begin once more to be able to use my eyes.
- I believe that men of all parties will be grateful that Lord Morley remains to carry out the policy he has initiated.
- When at last she had gone, primly grateful for the scrap of comfort, Corinna stood for a minute with her eyes on the sunbeams at the window.
- Ever mindful what it cost; Ever grateful for the prize, Let its altar reach the skies.
- It may seem mournful that he did not survive to enjoy the thanks and honors with which a grateful country would have rejoiced to recompense this crowning triumph.
- Somebody must have been attending it lately, for the fire roared and the warmth of the place was very grateful after the bone-searching cold blasts of mistral outside.
- They are glib in excuses for making their application to him instead, and they evidently think he ought to be grateful to them for putting him in the way of enjoying the blessing promised to those who give.
- He gave his tail a grateful little wag and came forward and rested his jaw on my knee and lifted his brown eyes to my face in a winningly affectionate way.
Definition of Grateful
Appreciative; thankful. | (obsolete) Pleasing, welcome.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Grateful in a sentence
sentence with Grateful
Grateful used in a sentence
Grateful make sentence
make sentence with Grateful
make sentence of Grateful
Grateful sentence in english