Short & Simple Example Sentence For Greatness | Greatness Sentence
- He learns the greatness of humility.
- At this sound the greatness of spaces departed.
- And dreams of greatness in thine eye!
- There are occasions which confer greatness upon an orator.
- I surpass in greatness the heaven and the vast earth.
- Yes, greatness in art is a protection.
- Worldly greatness was her idol, poor thing!
- A man in pursuit of greatness feels no little wants.
- They do not wear their feelings nor their greatness on their sleeves.
- It was therefore the most quarrelsome kind of greatness in existence.
- With the progress of his efforts ideas of his greatness disappeared.
- It is also dangerous to make him see his greatness without his baseness.
- A single touch of the ideal and the greatness of that picture would be lost.
- Some eminent men try to mask their greatness when engaged in conversation.
- Men achieve a certain greatness unawares, when working to another aim.
- The greatness of your worship's courage is already sufficiently shown.
How To Use Greatness In A Sentence?
- The combatants discerned in advance the greatness of the event that was at hand.
- But being in the fault, she has the misfortune of greatness to be held as the chief offender.
- We find a ground of hope in the very littleness as well as in the greatness of the human powers.
- What would riches and greatness mean to him unless she were there to share in his good fortune?
- But, in spite of it all, the greatness of many of his movements seems to me indisputable.
- In these words we have a noble tribute to the intellectual greatness of the Bible.
- Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.
- Even now Germany does not know the greatness and terror of the battles fought there.
- But never before had I realized so fully what the instability of all earthly greatness means.
- I acquainted Madame with what this man told me, and she acted with singular greatness of mind.
- I thank you for all you have done for my House and for the greatness of the Fatherland.
- We could wish that Mr. Martin would not ruin his greatness by his littlenesses.
- The greatness and honorableness of his disposition was answerable to the largeness of his understanding.
- The very fact of that sincerity of the author with himself argued a certain greatness of character.
- We honor intellectual conceptions in proportion to the greatness of their consequences and to the simplicity of their assumptions.
- Her confidence in her son's greatness was not to be shaken by trifles like this.
- It is very strange that an artist of his undoubted genius should err in a matter so essential to the greatness at which he aims.
- He had lived and communed with white men and had come to know a greatness that was not to be won by following the war-path.
- We fear that many in our day fail to see the greatness of the achievement while they stricture the manner of achieving it.
- It is noteworthy that men who have achieved enduring greatness in the world have always had a good book at their ready command.
- The mischief was that their greatness was of a kind not to be settled by reference to the court calendar, or college of heraldry.
- We have considered as elements of national greatness the race itself, the favorable position, and the material to work with.
- We feel at once that it must have been this kind of men who conducted Amsterdam to greatness and fame.
- Moreover the types of greatness differ; while one man is the expression of the influences of his age, another is in antagonism to them.
Definition of Greatness
The state, condition, or quality of being great | (obsolete): Pride; haughtiness.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Greatness in a sentence
sentence with Greatness
Greatness used in a sentence
Greatness make sentence
make sentence with Greatness
make sentence of Greatness
Greatness sentence in english