Short & Simple Example Sentence For Greenish | Greenish Sentence
- The anthers are yellowish or greenish yellow.
- His features stained with a greenish hue!
- A greenish light steals over the earth.
- Muscovy eggs run from a white to a greenish cream in color.
- Livid: yellowish gray with a violet tinge: greenish gray.
- Virescent or Viridescent: greenish or becoming green.
- Sometimes a green or a greenish spotted bill will be encountered.
- Its bark is gray and smooth, often greenish and nearly white.
- Chlorophane: an oily, greenish yellow pigment found in insects.
- Where the heart moulders, a greenish dust, the stake is thrust.
- A greenish glow came from the housing that surrounded the Q-shaped gadget.
- Instinctively Tom leaped back as he saw the greenish eyes change color.
- Corvinus: crow-black; deep, shining black with a greenish lustre.
- The tea was greenish black--and lukewarm.
How To Use Greenish In A Sentence?
- Albumen is the substance which composes its body, and its blood is of a greenish tint.
- The daffodil of the horizon has faded into scarcely perceptible pale greenish yellow.
- To the southeast an evanescent greenish glow heralded the opening revels of the aurora borealis.
- Liver adherent by its right lobe to the ribs; this lobe was of a greenish leaden colour.
- In the offing, long, greenish streaks are sweeping over the surface of the sea.
- It is of a greenish brown hue, with a blood-red stripe running longitudinally down each side.
- A large greenish blue fly seen buzzing about in warm weather will sometimes lay its eggs on meat.
- Balancing a large soup tureen, he ladled a thin, greenish soup into the upper plate.
- By December 2d it had sunk to the fourth magnitude, and changed to a greenish color.
- It is the colour of these mountains, said the Prophet, that imparts a greenish hue to the sky.
- In front of this room is a broken ditch full of slimy greenish water, which Hadji took for my tea!
- Under the astonished eyes of Bill Gregg he turned pale, a sickly greenish pallor.
- There's a look in that cool, greenish eye that sheds Cupid's darts like chain armor.
- It was pervaded by a subdued greenish sunlight, becoming misty by reason of the dust their footsteps had stirred up.
- The greenish white growth on the top of some canned fruit and on berries left in the warm kitchen over night is also mold.
- Now this passion burnt on his horizon, as the winter sun makes a greenish pane in the west through thinning clouds.
- Though the water contained in them has a slimy and greenish appearance, and is well populated with frogs, it is by no means unpalatable.
- Its bill, too, was more brown than yellow, and the orange streaks round the eyes were of a greenish hue.
- By the greenish light of the aurora borealis, the quicksilver showed itself frozen hard in the bulb of the thermometer which hung outside the door.
- The dorsum varies from greenish tan and pale yellowish tan to reddish brown, and some individuals are dark chocolate brown.
- It is a greenish substance which, like aluminium hydroxide, dissolves in alkalis, forming soluble salts.
- The mesquite lay in front of us, and it was all a sorta greenish brown account of the pretty fair rain we'd been havin'.
- The sweet buckeye is a handsome, large tree with greenish yellow, tubular flowers and leaves of five slender, elliptical leaflets.
- The house was surrounded by armed Szeklers, and the rear of the garden was bounded by a broad ditch filled with greenish rain-water.
- True, he was most ably assisted in doing so by the droll quips interposed by a tall, thin man of uncertain age, dressed in a greenish summer suit.
- Try that," said Brierley, pushing towards him a small square decanter of a faint greenish fluid.
Definition of Greenish
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Greenish in a sentence
sentence with Greenish
Greenish used in a sentence
Greenish make sentence
make sentence with Greenish
make sentence of Greenish
Greenish sentence in english