Short & Simple Example Sentence For Grimace | Grimace Sentence
- Archie made a grimace of disgust.
- Cyril made a grimace of disgust.
- Mort retreated with a grimace of disgust.
- Florine gave a little grimace of approval.
- Sara made a small grimace of disgust.
- It is not a grimace artificially assumed for show.
- The grimace he made was certainly not due to headache.
- We swear and you grimace or paw wildly the air.
- He made a wry grimace and showed his hands.
- This with a grimace which put the whole table in a roar.
- The one-legged man made a grimace and shrugged.
- She made a little grimace and drew him to one side.
- Goguet ne dissimula pas une grimace approbative.
- With a grimace Harry stops his ears.
- And Carmen smiled with a grimace of pain.
- Diana made a little grimace at him and turned to Mack.
- He made a horrible grimace and pointed at Merriwell.
- Stryker obeyed, with a derisive grimace for Kirkwood.
- Miss Qian made a grimace and shot a meaning look at him.
- Ce dernier point fit faire la grimace à Simon...
- Pauline flung him a laughing grimace and he strode off to the library.
- She looked up at him with a little grimace and patted his hand.
- He put down the newspaper with a little grimace indicative of regret.
- Breton made a grimace which explained his inability to answer this question.
- Then he made a grimace and dropped his hand demonstratively over his knee.
- The maid's little grimace was expressive.
- The pink plump face was contorted in a furtive grimace of deprecation.
- Her answering smile was pitiable, a grimace of the lips that went no farther.
- Vous souvient-il de la grimace conjugale qui embellissait ses traits?
- Daddy John made a grimace at him which was a caution to silence.
- This according and instantaneous grimace Lydia found engaging.
- Sophy made a little grimace and glanced up at John anxiously.
How To Use Grimace In A Sentence?
- And he had on his face a portentous grimace of melancholy and philosophic importance.
- She swallowed the noxious mixture with a grimace and was asleep in a few moments.
- She made a charming little grimace but a moment afterwards she was serious again.
- Both gentlemen made the grimace usual in suitors who have expected much and got little.
- She tried to return the smile, a grimace of the lips that did not touch her somber eyes.
- If ever any one person made a grimace at another, that donkey made a grimace at me.
- It would be like taking her into my arms and suddenly making a grimace at her....
- But the Gaul had no sooner swung his weight against the wheel than his grimace vanished.
Definition of Grimace
To make grimaces; to distort one's face; to make faces. | A contorted facial expression, often expressing contempt or pain.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Grimace in a sentence
sentence with Grimace
Grimace used in a sentence
Grimace make sentence
make sentence with Grimace
make sentence of Grimace
Grimace sentence in english