Short & Simple Example Sentence For Groans | Groans Sentence
- The groans were not given.
- Tom only answers by groans and struggles.
- And groans we took our way.
- And then the way he groans and mutters in his sleep!
- Can you hear the groans and the awful cries?
- At night he heard the groans of the wounded.
- He thought groans issued from beneath.
- In that brief time the groans had stilled.
- A chorus of muffled groans arose.
- The groans fell on a terrifying silence.
- Then followed a series of groans from the patient.
- To the groans he replied by fresh blows.
- Again faint grunts and groans encouraged him.
- Meanwhile blood flowed amid the groans and cries.
- His sobs and groans were truly heart-rending.
- What heart could endure the groans of agony!
- Lola very tired: groans and does everything wrong.
- That groans in a gorge, or sighs in a tree?
- There was a crashing fall, groans and then silence.
- His groans their music, and his pangs their sport.
- I hear thy groans upon her blood-stained streams!
- Instead the glaring, man-filled city groans below!
- Some few groans more, death comes, and there an end.
- Came dimly to his roaring ears shouts, groans and blows.
- Three groans for old Colton!
- Leaving the groans of miserable men Behind!
- With moans and groans Zensuke made his report.
- My Groans and Grievances.
- No plaints or groans may move Their holy vigil.
- May I shed light that shall turn groans into songs.
- Thy old groans ring yet in my ancient ears Act ii.
- I hear cries of rage, I hear the groans of the dying.
- Are its tears His scorning, its groans His mirth?
- A chorus of groans from the crowd answered this announcement.
- Hear'st thou the groans that rend his breast?
- The exuberant soil groans with the burdens which are heaped upon it.
- Then he heard groans and cries and saw men falling around him.
- The groans continued for a long while: the misery of hearing them!
- I can tell it by the way my boat groans whenever you step aboard.
How To Use Groans In A Sentence?
- Presently the performance was concluded with a series of groans emitted by the bass strings.
Definition of Groans
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of groan | plural of groan
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Groans in a sentence
sentence with Groans
Groans used in a sentence
Groans make sentence
make sentence with Groans
make sentence of Groans
Groans sentence in english