Short & Simple Example Sentence For Grumble | Grumble Sentence
- Got nothing to grumble at.
- One cannot be on the grumble for ever.
- He did not grumble at the wages.
- He had never been known to grumble before.
- There was a grumble from the front of the van.
- It was useless to grumble at the inevitable.
- I would be ashamed to grumble at it.
- Her voice subsided into a grumble of displeasure.
- I heard him grumble over my happy anticipation.
- He heard a faint grumble and now and then a squeak.
- They of course grumble and growl a good deal.
- Indeed, no; we grumble and groan continually.
- Mrs. Grumble agreed with her.
- But I have nothing to grumble at.
- Mrs. Grumble was dying.
- Now I do not grumble at letters.
- Dame Grumble would exclaim in vexation.
- Dame Grumble would answer crossly.
- It was a typical grumble of a British seaman.
- Dame Grumble led him a dreadful life.
- Even Diana found nothing to grumble at.
- You must let me grumble to you, Thurstan.
- Mrs. Grumble smiled; then she gave a sigh.
- I don't suppose I've got more to grumble about than most.
- But this Dame Grumble would not do.
- Naturally Dame Grumble was more vexed than ever before.
- Now what has old Boil O got to grumble about.
- During the meal Mrs. Grumble was silent.
- He began to grumble threateningly at Spotted Deer.
- So in this book Dame Grumble now began to study diligently.
- So all day long Dame Grumble dwelt on her woes.
- Howard used to grumble a little over this to Mrs. Graves.
- Then Mrs. Grumble raised her voice in prayer.
- When I discuss I almost always grumble about something.
- When Dame Grumble had gone, Freyo was greatly puzzled.
How To Use Grumble In A Sentence?
- Don't grumble or whine.
- What's he got to grumble about?
- If they think of them at all it is to grumble about the cost of their upkeep.
- It is curious that people do not grumble more at having to spell correctly.
- He will not grumble at his bed or poke too shrewdly at his food.
Definition of Grumble
(intransitive) To make a low, growling or rumbling noise, like a hungry stomach or certain animals. | (intransitive) To complain; to murmur or mutter with discontent; to make ill-natured complaints in a low voice and a surly manner. | (transitive) To utter in a grumbling fashion.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Grumble in a sentence
sentence with Grumble
Grumble used in a sentence
Grumble make sentence
make sentence with Grumble
make sentence of Grumble
Grumble sentence in english