Short & Simple Example Sentence For Guttural | Guttural Sentence
- Cherry laughed with a guttural joy.
- In guttural tones and raucous.
- And then a guttural level jumble of sounds.
- Hokar gave a guttural cry and gasped.
- Suddenly the boy gave a guttural cry.
- This time he heard voices speaking in low guttural tones.
- But w is a labial letter, quho a guttural sound.
- Paula interposes eagerly, in her deep, guttural tones.
- Penny swung, startled, toward the thick, guttural voice.
- There still resounded through the room the awful guttural groans.
- Suddenly it uttered a guttural cry, and was answered by twenty more.
- The halfbreed saw this, and he cried out something in a guttural voice.
- A guttural sound came from the old man's throat.
- A low guttural sound appeared to come from this ill-omened bird.
- Carlos was taken aback, and he made a guttural exclamation of surprise.
- A second voice, farther away, answered with a guttural purring.
- It is possible that the sound always remained a guttural in the North.
- Arenberg, a man of few words, uttered a low guttural sound like a growl.
- When the dog started to meet Parker a guttural command stopped him.
- After a time I heard a low guttural footstep approaching up the hill.
- To this remark Miranda uttered an almost inaudible guttural sound of assent.
- I had been there but a moment when I heard deep, guttural groans.
- From the deck overhead came guttural shouts in German and fainter answers.
- Her companion gave a guttural chuckle; I could feel him leering.
- Then (said I) a labial letter can not symboliz a guttural syllab.
- A guttural exclamation from Count Vassilan drew all eyes to him.
- The deep "gh" guttural is not usually attempted by English speakers.
- The thrice-confounded creatures!" growled the visitor in a guttural voice.
- Lem's jaw dropped, and he uttered a throat sound, guttural and rough.
How To Use Guttural In A Sentence?
- Several made sharp, guttural noises which he guessed meant gratification or amusement.
- The rickshaw boy was still making guttural sounds, softly plucking at his sleeve.
- He pronounced the fearful word with an emphatic guttural tone, which gave it a terrific effect.
- The whiskered gentleman replied in a guttural tone, which proclaimed his origin to be German.
- I heard the crash of blows, an oath of surprise, a guttural exclamation, a groan of pain.
- A grunt was the reply of one, a guttural "Buffalo, yes," the answer of the other.
- The boys were near enough to the dusky sentries now to hear their voices as they exchanged an occasional guttural remark.
- A guttural exclamation from him makes them start and look towards the door, but he closes it before they can see him.
- As she appeared on the platform, from outside there came a sigh of disappointment, then guttural voices bidding.
- Then they run to him with a peculiar guttural cry, and, having been supplied, forget the herder immediately.
- It wasn't an animal suddenly frightened from its lair, for the weird, guttural cry was human.
Definition of Guttural
Sounding harsh and throaty. | (phonetics) Articulated at the back of the mouth. | (medicine, anatomy) Of, relating to, or connected to the throat.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Guttural in a sentence
sentence with Guttural
Guttural used in a sentence
Guttural make sentence
make sentence with Guttural
make sentence of Guttural
Guttural sentence in english