Short & Simple Example Sentence For Gutturals | Gutturals Sentence
- It was a strange tongue he spoke, with many gutturals and sibilants.
- He scatters labials, dentals, and gutturals in all directions.
How To Use Gutturals In A Sentence?
- His voice was still in unemotional gutturals when he delivered the longest speech of his life.
- They were the German gutturals of Luffberg, one of the oilers on the twelve-to-six watch.
- There were certain deep gutturals and mouthings that Grenville was sure his tiger only could produce.
- In place of martial airs and musical utterance, there rose upon the ear a strange din of harsh gutturals and singular sibilation.
- Slowly the two recrossed the hall, talking together in low gutturals and not apparently of unpleasant things, for a note of laughter sounded.
Definition of Gutturals
plural of guttural
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Gutturals in a sentence
sentence with Gutturals
Gutturals used in a sentence
Gutturals make sentence
make sentence with Gutturals
make sentence of Gutturals
Gutturals sentence in english