Short & Simple Example Sentence For Had Spent | Had Spent Sentence
- His passion had spent itself.
- But now the fuel had spent its force.
- Theodora had spent a sleepless night.
- They had spent their honeymoon in a tent.
- And after the tumult of tears had spent themselves?
- Goddard had spent a sleepless night.
- And that week was as the time they had spent there before.
- They had spent the morning in rehearsing.
- Twenty years she had spent abroad!
- He was not even certain where she had spent the night.
- They had each had three hundred and had spent only fifty.
- Jean had spent all her life with people older than herself.
- He knew that she had spent a sleepless night.
- She had spent it, but now she could have it again.
- After it had spent all its force it gave up in despair.
- They had spent a delightful evening together.
- Vita had spent most of her time gazing out of the window.
- I cast the blood my pain had spent.
- I myself had spent all my money except a few thalers.
- Grace had spent much thought on the dining-room.
- Gallardo had spent two weeks in enforced rest.
- He had spent four hours in reasoning with his friend.
- He had spent his honeymoon in rapt and unreal fashion.
- Redmayne, who had spent his whole life there.
- The minister waited till her fury had spent itself.
- Marion had spent her vacation time in a profitable manner.
- They had spent hours investigating books and papers.
- The trifling sum paid to her on dismissal she had spent.
- We had spent the whole day in wet clothes.
- The poor girl had spent most of her night crying.
- He remembered a glorious day that he had spent as a boy!
- To perfect this great work he had spent twenty years.
- For herself, she had spent the happiest day of her life.
- Oh, was this the way he had spent the hours of the night?
- He waited till the storm had spent its first fury.
How To Use Had Spent In A Sentence?
- A large portion of it she had spent, but some yet remains.
- All the rest he had spent on Elspeth.
- Pamela and Judith had spent most of the afternoon there.
- We had spent a week in Chevregny.
- She had spent a week of insomnia, seeing horrible visions.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Had Spent in a sentence
Had Spent sentence
sentence with Had Spent
Had Spent used in a sentence
Had Spent make sentence
make sentence with Had Spent
make sentence of Had Spent
Had Spent sentence in english