Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hal | Hal Sentence
- Involuntarily Hal shuddered.
- Then Hal motioned them out the door.
- Again Hal prodded him with his foot.
- Suddenly Hal dashed into the house.
- At this juncture Hal reached the combatants.
- He rose to his feet and faced Hal threateningly.
- Darkness shrouded the small tent when Hal opened his eyes.
- Five minutes later Hal stopped suddenly in his tracks.
- He felt perfectly safe now that Hal had the man covered.
- He passed Hal and led the way down the dark passage.
- The man did not reply, and Hal surveyed him critically.
- The half hour up, Hal sent the airship lower and lower.
- He lined up with Hal and Nikol and watched the struggle.
- When the Cossack was ready, Hal peered out.
- You knew him once, but under his stage name of Hal Pope.
- Now Colonel Anderson and Hal fired simultaneously.
- The dwarf's hold relaxed and Hal jumped away.
- Presently Hal heard a huge rock move and then footsteps came toward him.
- Taking his horse by the head, Hal led him in among the trees.
- While the others mounted, Hal moved to the door to watch the men without.
- Dr. Gordon Stables, R.N. Hal Hungerford.
- Ten minutes later Hal again noticed that Ivan was lagging behind.
- But even as he would have seized Nikol again, Hal stepped forward.
- Out of revolver shot, Hal and Chester drew up their horses to take stock.
- Also we'll take Hal and Colonel Anderson.
- As they walked along Hal and Chester took stock of the Montenegrin.
- Gently Hal lifted Colonel Edwards' head to his knee.
- For answer Hal leaped lightly to the ground and Colonel Edwards followed suit.
How To Use Hal In A Sentence?
- Suddenly Hal stopped almost in his tracks and his heart leaped into his throat.
- The mountaineer had just finished with the last horse and Hal gave the word for all to mount.
- Chester did as Hal suggested, and the party moved on again, but more slowly now.
- Each stowed two sacks in his pocket and Hal carried the seventeenth package in his hand.
- It was a great exhibition of strength, for Hal knew that the stranger must be a powerful man.
- When they were out of sight, Hal led his horse to the road, as did the others, and all mounted.
- But Hal stayed him with uplifted hand and Chester saw that his chum was laughing quietly.
- The latter produced two revolvers and Hal one, for his other still lay beside the body of Nicolas.
- Quickly Hal and Colonel Edwards checked their horses, wheeled about and hurried back to him.
- Colonel Edwards and Colonel Anderson came next in line and Hal and Chester brought up the rear.
- For some reason that he could not explain, Hal left his place of concealment and moved toward the combatants.
- They retraced their footsteps; and even as they arrived, Hal arose from his position above the aeroplane.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hal in a sentence
sentence with Hal
Hal used in a sentence
Hal make sentence
make sentence with Hal
make sentence of Hal
Hal sentence in english