Short & Simple Example Sentence For Harmed | Harmed Sentence
- They have never harmed me.
- But he harmed no one.
- I could not have harmed a fly.
- And be harmed by this beauty of mine.
- I have not harmed a hair of his head.
- The axe had not harmed it, nor had fire marred its beauty.
- It had never harmed any one, and how could it harm them?
- As far as he could remember, he had never harmed a fly.
- The Shawnees have never harmed me.
- I killed Hanson, shot him dead, never harmed me.
- Sure David of Eden had never harmed the gambler.
- Nay, nay, I have not so much as harmed a hair of his head.
- Finally, it had not been harmed by landing on Quaco Ledge.
- I haven't harmed her at all.
- The psychophysical system itself was not really harmed by such influences.
- Yesterday it had not harmed him, except to put him into the bag.
- To his delight the little fire-sticks were not harmed by his bath.
- You won't be harmed if you go in good faith.
- His wild life had certainly harmed neither his spirit nor his body.
- But he harmed nothing else of all the beautiful things, because he loved them.
- For he can become angry, though he has never harmed those who leave him alone.
- Nevertheless they harmed not the temples, for so the King had commanded.
- Not a hair of that august head shall be harmed if I can help it.
- Still, that Apache devil doesn't seem to have harmed you.
- It lay on the seat of the gleeman, and it harmed none that I did try it.
- He has harmed me--but he has ruined you.
- Was he harmed by that--that awful three days at sea?
How To Use Harmed In A Sentence?
- But he is harmed who abideth on still in his own deception and ignorance.
- It might be that they would be really harmed if they were taken back to their home.
- In all your life you never harmed a child; and how good you have always been to me!
- He is not reported to have harmed any one, neither did he commit any damage in the church.
- We were doing nothing at all, so we could not have harmed any one, and we pray you to spare us!
- But the parts which are harmed by pain, let them, if they can, give their opinion about it.
- Crooked trees and wolf trees whose unduly large tops harmed lower growths were also to be cut.
- I have had so many friends killed by them, good quiet people, who never harmed any one.
- The American invaders had harmed nothing, but their encampment was spread throughout the city.
- But even had it not been for that, I scarcely think they would have harmed an old man.
- A-bal-ka never harmed any one, nor did he scold and steal like Mee-ko the Red Squirrel.
- The captain proceeded to state that there seemed no likelihood of the prisoners being harmed at present.
- And it weighs not a feather, all the ruin and squalor and death you will bring to a people who never harmed you!
Definition of Harmed
simple past tense and past participle of harm
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Harmed in a sentence
sentence with Harmed
Harmed used in a sentence
Harmed make sentence
make sentence with Harmed
make sentence of Harmed
Harmed sentence in english