How to use Harriett in a Sentence?
- Harriett had no right to treat her as if she were clear outside the common things of life.
- Harriett had colored at that, and her hand was fumbling in the little patch of clover.
- Harriett spoke of the house, how she supposed the best thing to do would be to offer it for sale.
- He left a few minutes later; Harriett, who went with him to the door, did not return to the room.
- Harriett sighed heavily as she said she feared it was one of those things that would not be made right.