Short & Simple Example Sentence For Has | Has Sentence
- This has been shown by many of the advocates of necessity.
- This question has not escaped the attention of Mr. Hume.
- But that which has no will cannot be the subject of these things.
- This is conceded on all sides, and has nothing to do with the question.
- For whatever evil quality he has, he has acquired by his defection and fall.
- If so, may we not doubt whether he has taken the best method to solve it?
- This is the question which Mr. Hume has evaded and not fairly met.