Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hayes | Hayes Sentence
- Helen Hayes did not have a double chin.
- Miss Hayes did not get much sympathy from her family.
- Jimmie Hayes and Muriel.
- Mr. Hayes said, getting to business.
- Mr. Hayes and I walked in.
- You see, Quantrell and Hayes air with him.
- My mother was Louisa Hayes from Memphis.
- Therefore HAYES is the better man.
- Therefore HAYES is naturally fitted to become an explorer.
- Therefore HAYES should be the Congressional favorite.
- Therefore HAYES is the man to sail to the Pole.
- Under Hayes account was again taken of character and fitness.
- Mrs. Hayes herself told me she was just real useless about the house.
- In the reform of the civil service Hayes proceeded from words to action.
- President Hayes expected much, but received nothing in return.
- Visitors to the club were not an infrequent occurrence, Mr. Hayes told us.
- The raw material was rough enough, but Mr. Hayes had worked wonders with it.
- O. B. Hayes 1.00 Easthampton.
- Amongst them is Hayes Barton, the birthplace of Sir Walter Raleigh.
- To send a sailor like HAYES in quest of land would be absurd.
- Mrs. J. W. Hayes 25.00 New Salem.
- Conkling, Roscoe, contest with Hayes over New York Custom-house, 255.
- The betrayal of the Negro, from Rutherford B. Hayes to Woodrow Wilson.
How To Use Hayes In A Sentence?
- President Hayes expressed great solicitude as to the future fortunes of this people.
- He could only think of Hayes as an ex-President and a man whom he highly esteemed.
- This was to be the waving of a fire-brand by General Hayes in front of house number two.
- Then Thomas chuckled, and added that Helen Hayes was the brightest woman he knew.
- Primarily, a woman is Helen Hayes or Gertrude Vance, and should sign herself as such.
- For seven years he worked in the saddle-tree shop for Sullivan, Hayes & Co., prison contractors.
- I found out that Red Hayes from Bristol Valley was a sergeant mechanic there at Maxwell Field.
- When the count was completed and the usual declaration made, Hayes had no choice but to abide by the decision.
- Mr. Hayes was quite right: each conspirator was only too ready to save himself by betraying his fellows.
- Methods of plant breeding, by Herbert Kendall Hayes & Forrest Rhinehart Immer.
- With proper preparation and organization, such as Hayes would have insisted upon, it might have been a success.
- I have brought Hayes and Cleveland into juxtaposition, as each had a high personal regard for the other.
- In their way of meeting the insistent demand for the remonetization of silver Hayes and Sherman differed.
- Then he broke off to say that he didn't think that Helen Hayes was over-happy at home.
- Grant had attempted and Hayes had accomplished a measure of reform, but to really fix the merit system in the civil service a law was needed.
- In the melioration of the public service which has been so conspicuously in operation since 1877, Hayes must be rated the pioneer President.
- Something like military discipline prevailed among the two hundred in the upper room where the superior rank of General Hayes was often recognized.
Definition of Hayes
plural of haye
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hayes in a sentence
sentence with Hayes
Hayes used in a sentence
Hayes make sentence
make sentence with Hayes
make sentence of Hayes
Hayes sentence in english