Short & Simple Example Sentence For He Claimed | He Claimed Sentence
- He claimed her more and more at dances.
- Then he claimed the reward.
- He claimed to be the state.
- He claimed the evenings of his guest.
- This man must be what he claimed to be.
- He claimed that it was too far from town.
- And he claimed his commissions from the winners.
- This he claimed whether he found witches or not.
- He claimed that he never lifted his hand against me.
- When the hour came he claimed the dance.
- He claimed that he came there to look for angleworms.
- The fee which he claimed for this advice was a guinea.
- He claimed to have no idea whatever of the value of money.
- Last pay day he claimed someone robbed him.
- He claimed no indulgence; he asked no toleration.
- Do you think the old cod really lost money as he claimed?
- He claimed the Seris were an ugly tribe.
- He claimed that the crown descended through Isabel to him.
- If these are true, Jesus is all he claimed to be.
- He claimed to justify the ways of God to men.
- He claimed he was a graduate of Dublin College.
- He claimed his name was really Neale Sorber!
- As a boy he claimed Ralph Waldo Emerson as a friend.
- He claimed to be the murdered Peter III.
- Bacon published in his time all the writings that he claimed.
- The same independence which he claimed for himself he likewise extended to me.
- It seemed to suggest that he claimed some sort of ownership.
- He was unwilling to accord to others the right which he claimed for himself.
- Had a little suitcase that he claimed was a marvelous new power source.
- Right or wrong in what he claimed as truth, he was a genuine man.
- He claimed to have a presentiment that he would fall in battle at an early day.
- He claimed no denominational name, but preached this glorious truth.
- She was paying him full rental, but he claimed that his house was being ruined.
- He claimed the food as his portion, and strapped it to his broad shoulders.
- Jumped overboard to hurry for help,' he claimed.
How To Use He Claimed In A Sentence?
- If the mare won in the coming struggle he claimed her as his own with tears of unctuous joy.
- He claimed that this power was all around, but that it was easiest to get it out of water.
- He was then asked to pay the fine, but he claimed his further choice of the fifty sticks.
- He claimed to be my guardian, and to have the legal right to possess whatever belonged to me.
- He claimed to be a great pugilist, and he was forever telling of the men he had put to sleep.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
He Claimed in a sentence
He Claimed sentence
sentence with He Claimed
He Claimed used in a sentence
He Claimed make sentence
make sentence with He Claimed
make sentence of He Claimed
He Claimed sentence in english