Short & Simple Example Sentence For Headed | Headed Sentence
- They headed across the stream.
- The pony headed straight for the veranda.
- Chook headed them again, and was three pounds to the good.
- He headed back to the steps, and stopped.
- He headed them, and they doubled to beat him back.
- Pringle had passed that way on a bygone year, headed east.
- Dorchin, his face unreadable, headed for the door.
- Dave saw Hiram on a run, headed towards them.
- Each squire headed the mob he had thus raised to the appointed rendezvous.
- The domestic servants came pouring in, headed by the pantler.
- She headed straight for the nearest submarine, now only yards away.
- They're likely headed for Sumner.
- I headed straight for Lessard's private quarters.
- The pursuit was once more taken up, the column headed for Kirksville.
- These joined and headed the cavalcade, and I fell humbly in the rear.
- Jessuum walked away from the ArchBishop headed for no place in particular.
- The ten men were easily procured, and, headed by Lawrence and Dan, started.
How To Use Headed In A Sentence?
- They sat down their gear then headed to where the labs were and walked into one.
- He made out a rowboat headed in the same direction as himself, and Randy was in it.
- As Yasmini herself had admitted, she headed from point to point after a manner of her own.
- And Mr. Cockayne headed the procession through the hotel court-yard to the Boulevards.
- One cavalcade, the larger, headed toward Pariser Platz and the Brandenburg Gate.
- As they headed in the direction that they had come from, the commotion that was down the street was now before them.
- He dressed in his command uniform and headed for the defence room where some high cardinals and officers waited for him.
- When last observed the cottontail was 1,700 feet from its home range and was headed in the opposite direction.
- She wiped her face on her apron, and gathered an armful of cabbage; it had not headed but was the best she had.
- As his glance swept in the opposite direction he saw two shadowy forms headed on a run for the side street.
- They headed it in the proper direction, and followed the terrified animal as it swam for life towards the island on which we were encamped.
- The Drifter was headed on a course directly towards the eminence which the boys had just left behind them.
- Their three bombers, including a smaller triplane and a biplane, headed the list of their fellows at the front.
- They made their way slowly to the tavern and when they got to it, they walked in and headed for the flat-table and he ordered a mug of cider.
- Immediately the Vaterland altered her course slightly and headed for the newcomer, which it developed was a merchant ship.
- They had seen a big bunch of elk headed by a splendid bull, but got no shot, and the elk went out of the pass.
- Jack signaled the engine room for full speed ahead and at a word to the helmsman the Lawrence swung sharply and headed for the nest of submarines.
- He holds the unique distinction of having headed the three most important railroads of New England.
- The sun hung low over the western woods when Menard, at the close of the second day, headed the canoe shoreward.
- It was that of sending German aviators out in groups to meet the Allied fliers, each group headed by a commander.
- We were headed for the cascades on Clear Creek, to see the wonderful ice-caverns that the flying spray is forming.
- I could see her luff up an' come about with her bow headed straight for the entrance between the reefs, an' th' water purlin' under her forefoot.
- We tried to get by to the top of the bay, but they headed us off, and we were driven in between the Big Rock and the village.
Definition of Headed
Of a sheet of paper: having the sender's name, address, etc. pre-printed at the top. | (in combination) Having a head with specified characteristics. | (in combination) Heading in a certain direction.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Headed in a sentence
sentence with Headed
Headed used in a sentence
Headed make sentence
make sentence with Headed
make sentence of Headed
Headed sentence in english