Short & Simple Example Sentence For Heaps | Heaps Sentence
- She had heaps of things to do.
- What heaps of gold he had in his bundle!
- Yet these heaps were allowed to stand about for a day or days.
- Nevertheless, there is still a danger that they may starve on heaps of gold.
- She could not always touch the huge smoking heaps that came to table.
- I returned it was, with heaps of other things, made over to the agents.
- And he can't be down on his luck because he's got heaps of money.
- Several great heaps of ore surrounded a sort of pit, broad and roomy.
- Beat well, turn into a pastry bag and press out in heaps on a buttered pan.
- In Cherry Valley heaps of smoking debris were all that remained.
- They've a big house at Beverly, which I've never seen, and heaps of money.
How To Use Heaps In A Sentence?
- I stepped over the heaps of bones to where the heavy oaken coffin lay under a tree.
- Books in shelf after shelf up to the ceiling, and piled in heaps upon the floor.
- The child walks amid heaps of illusions, which he does not like to have disturbed.
- These heaps always occurred near the track, and were generally surrounded by bushes.
- An elderly gentleman, busy with heaps of letters, informed me that he was the person.
- And so on, in a regular, rhythmical way, while the four little heaps gradually grew and grew.
- It is here definitely laid down that no heaps of bark-shavings should be accumulated even for half a day.
- How had it come about that she owned so many mounds and heaps and pyramids of silver and metal and linen?
- Here and there were heaps of ashes and charred bones, where an attempt had been made to burn the carcasses.
- It was left to accumulate in vast heaps about ginhouses, to the annoyance of the farmer and the injury of his premises.
- The snug homesteads and villages had disappeared, and in their places were bare walls and heaps of stones.
- Along the rivers they were found in heaps like sea-weed, and the water was almost poisoned by them.
- The remains of many cars lay in heaps along the curve, and the trackmen like firebugs ran in and out of them.
- What a crisp noise the dead leaves make as the children wade and splash and tumble through the heaps that the gardeners have swept together.
- Grass cuttings two to three inches long were left in small heaps at feeding sites and indicate the presence of these mice.
- Here, again, it is advised that the collected earth-scrap should not be allowed to remain in heaps upon the floor of the factory.
- The branch is still unbuilt, but only some heaps of grass-grown rubbish remain to mark the site of the venerable edifice.
- Among the heaps of sea-weed there were sometimes small pieces of painted wood, bark, and other driftage.
- It used to be quite common to see heaps of bark-shavings accumulating on the floor of a factory, and generating excessive heat.
- For fully half-a-mile these banks are covered with the rinsers of dyed and printed calicoes, and with mighty heaps of their cottons.
- These dismal ruins are shapeless heaps of mud, the square towers of the square walls alone retaining any semblance of form.
- We have thrown off the restraints which society imposes upon us; we have thrown off the cares which the business of life heaps upon us.
- The little curate desisted from the appendices and refuse heaps and general debris of his story, and made himself look very alert and intelligent.
- Both yards were forlorn, uneven, and malodorous, from the heaps of offal and rubbish lying under the hot sun.
- Opalescent berries resemble heaps of pearls, and the lemon stalks of marine sedge gleam like wedges of gold in the crystalline depths.
- As these heaps lie, you can perceive that a vertical slice from top to bottom will give us a tolerably even admixture of the different ores.
- All around stands filled with books in gilded bindings hide the walls, and in every corner lie heaps of plans and charts.
- There were cloud heaps sailing, and dead leaves blowing along the terrace, the bitter parching wind was still blowing.
- Nay, the mere walls themselves would soon be gone And nought be left but heaps of mouldering stone.
Definition of Heaps
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of heap | plural of heap | A large amount.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Heaps in a sentence
sentence with Heaps
Heaps used in a sentence
Heaps make sentence
make sentence with Heaps
make sentence of Heaps
Heaps sentence in english