Short & Simple Example Sentence For Heats | Heats Sentence
- He heats the mixture and lets it cool.
- The ante-room stove heats this library as well.
- The summer heats are oppressive, and fevers are prevalent.
- It heats me, it beets me, An' sets me a' on flame!
- The bull wants the ardent heats of midsummer to fire him for the combat.
- The summer heats had not commenced, and the weather was truly delicious.
- I pass through cold stages of anxiety, and white heats of rage.
- When current heats the spool enough, the pin may slide or turn in the spool.
- June now drew to a close and the great heats of July were at hand.
- In scorching heats were doomed to die With agonizing groan.
- So let it rest, until the fire The griddle heats as you desire.
- Noon is fierce with the heats of summer, And summer days are long!
- All through the golden July heats Madeleine sewed and waited.
- From Tuats heats to Zegzeg's stunted pines!
- The summer heats were nearly past; the eighth month (September) close at hand.
- In heats of terror, haste, victorious joy, The first book first.
- Poor sinner!--and doubtless Satan heats the irons for her.
How To Use Heats In A Sentence?
- From these specific heats calculate the atomic weights of each of the elements.
- When barn manure is thrown into piles it soon heats and throws off more or less steam and gas.
- In other places he cried his wares, and reached Nona again in the heats of July.
- The fever is supposed to originate from the excessive heats of the day, and the extreme cold of the night.
- Her powers were maturing, and nobler sentiments were subliming the first heats and rude experiments.
- It is claimed also that it heats the barrels of guns much less than black powder, and does not injure them.
- In this latitude these intense heats are invariably followed by storms, and the latter come with the suddenness of lightning.
- A place may seem to be free from it but when the sun heats up the ground the liquid volatilizes and the vapor soaks through the clothing.
- Heat is furnished by means of a coal burning stove which heats water and causes it to circulate through pipes run the length of the house.
- The blood warms and the nerves tingle after the tensions and heats of a quarter of a century as those days of sublime vagabondage come back.
- There came up from the water a snatch of a love-song such as the boys sing when they watch their cattle in the noon heats of late spring.
- The meat and fat on them heats and 'burns' them, and they then go to pieces and rot on being dressed.
- Now, if the cycle-pump heats our hands, it will be easily understood that the temperature of the compressors is very high.
- When the plate is placed in the oven the surface heats faster than the inner parts, and cools faster when taken out of the oven.
- The earth heats up quickly, and it also cools quickly, especially if there is green grass and vegetation.
- If born in winter, we should believe in summer as we now believe in the heats of the Carboniferous era.
- I have found that the larger size, with a powerful bellows, heats large pieces of lead glass very satisfactorily.
- If air is forced into smaller space, as in a tire pump, it heats up and if allowed to expand to ordinary pressure it cools off again.
- It was piled up with heavy stones; winter storms could not shake it, nor summer heats penetrate the stout walls.
- The burner rapidly heats the vaporising tube, and in a few moments oil-gas is passing into the mantles, where it is ignited by the burner.
- The governor frequently had to interpose to keep the peace; sometimes he adjourned the assembly, to give time for heats to cool.
- The fierce heats of that land, still primitive, now flamed in his soul, gone swiftly and utterly savage.
- In the heart of a great city I am as still as if in a convent; in the burning heats of summer our rooms are shadowy and cool as a cave.
Definition of Heats
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of heat | plural of heat (countable senses) | (plural noun, dated) A period of hot weather.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Heats in a sentence
sentence with Heats
Heats used in a sentence
Heats make sentence
make sentence with Heats
make sentence of Heats
Heats sentence in english