Short & Simple Example Sentence For Held That | Held That Sentence
- They held that girl against her will.
- I held that astounding letter in my hand.
- There was a meeting held that night in the hut.
- I wanted to know who held that horn.
- Some have held that the girls once wore bear-skins.
- If the remnant of the dam held, that would be true.
- Dunwood House held that position.
- He held that an artist was accountable to God.
- I held that rank in the army of the Pope.
- But I held that for the last resort.
- This man held that I knew too much for his safety.
- Stanislas de Chandour held that Mme.
- E. de Rouge held that Rameses II.
- And he held that his dictatorship would have hurt no just man.
- New strength flowed from the hand she held that was to carry her on and on.
- Heaton, when it was held that the appeal was not a part of the oath.
- He held that mission as the extreme outpost for three years.
- He seems to have held that truth is given in immediate experience.
- It is held that "everything is fair in war.
- Roosevelt spoke for an hour and held that vast audience in rapt attention.
- The men who held that stock wanted to come to the aid of the newer project.
How To Use Held That In A Sentence?
- It has been held that this has not greatly affected the decline in the birth-rate.
- His face held that strange expression which is so characteristic of the electrocuted man.
- Some have held that proof by reasoning is impossible, but only because it is superfluous.
- I have always held that egotism is the thing of all others which we ought to guard against.
- He held that the children took the same shares as if their father died intestate.
- And it is held that the results obtained by these means were well worth the money spent.
- I have always held that no military man can ever learn anything about agriculture.
- They held that only the pure and bright part of the soul could live on after death.
- In ethics he held that man is swayed only by the desire for pleasure and the fear of pain.
- It was established as the capital city, but it held that honor for a few years only.
- They have always held that national interests must be considered before international palaver.
- Weak and emaciated, her head was held that a tea-spoonful of water should be given her.
- Bownd held that the fourth commandment is partly moral, in the phrase of the casuists.
- Bridget held that quilt with her hands and mouth to keep behind the scenes as much as possible.
- The funeral was held that afternoon, and it seemed that the entire parish turned out.
- They held that strict law governs the apparently erratic movements of the heavenly bodies.
- Some held that it was too late to escape, others maintained that it is never too late.
- Whether the presiding officer did draw the inference or not, the court held that he was bound to.
- Heaton, it was held that the oath was completely taken without the addition of that appeal.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Held That in a sentence
Held That sentence
sentence with Held That
Held That used in a sentence
Held That make sentence
make sentence with Held That
make sentence of Held That
Held That sentence in english