Short & Simple Example Sentence For Herald | Herald Sentence
- He was the herald of the dawn.
- As herald of the morn.
- Wait until the herald comes again.
- So the herald called again.
- Timber and the herald of the dawn.
- But who heard the herald now?
- The herald stiffened.
- So the herald besought her no more.
- Now the herald was amazed at this.
- The herald and his suite withdrew.
- Tell the herald to call it from the housetops.
- The herald raised his staff.
- Her herald tabarded behold!
- Of herald summoned thee.
- The herald of the great king.
- To the true herald it is very much more.
- As the herald passed our door?
- The herald pitched by the standard.
- This leader was the herald of the storm.
- The herald is calling for the javelin-casting.
- The herald stepped forward and examined them.
- Now what symptoms herald their return to activity?
- A herald of the gods unto thee here.
- See, the herald summons you.
- The herald next turned to the captains.
- The herald stepped forth with his trumpeters four.
- The queen sent a herald for the king to come down.
- The herald bowed low and made assent.
- The herald bowed upon the withers of his horse.
- The herald stepped forth followed by his trumpeters four.
- Bacchus! cause this herald of evil to perish on his road!
- The herald brought a written passport which, alas!
- But he was, as he knew himself, the herald of the storm.
- The Herald upset him terribly.
- Then the herald summoned Elsa.
How To Use Herald In A Sentence?
- How does Winter herald his approach?
- And so saying the Herald cast down his warder.
- Dr. Beaumont was himself the herald of his own return.
- The Herald made three obeisances and retired.
- The herald broke into a loud, harsh, derisive laugh.
Definition of Herald
(transitive) To proclaim or announce an event. | (transitive, usually passive) To greet something with excitement; to hail. | Alternative form of hareld (“long-tailed duck”)
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Herald in a sentence
sentence with Herald
Herald used in a sentence
Herald make sentence
make sentence with Herald
make sentence of Herald
Herald sentence in english