Short & Simple Example Sentence For Herd | Herd Sentence
- How can we herd them in the mountains?
- The herd had stampeded!
- Like a herd of cattle!
- The herd of elephants was in the forest as before.
- The herd had stampeded and scattered.
- The herd is drifting south of it now.
- At length the herd divided.
- The other was when a herd of caribou had crossed.
- What officers does a herd of bison have?
- The little herd had been swimming.
- The entire herd declared that they were.
- Til she had herd what was the lordes wille.
- Then the herd of cattle came along.
- A large part of the herd was lying down.
- Truly a more miserable herd never was seen.
- The entire herd seemed astir now.
- It sounds like a herd or something.
- Down through the valleys came a herd of buffalo.
- There was a herd of swine feeding on the mountain.
- She knew that the herd had nearly passed.
- Think of the herd as it galloped up the river trail.
- Slowly the great herd began to move.
- Battey has the keeper signal to the herd with a firebrand.
- Again the herd of buffaloes had come to that country.
- The fleeing herd soon disappeared from view.
- He had brought the herd north to summer pasture.
- A herd of deer was feeding near the house.
- While we were resting we espied another herd approaching.
- But the herd of professional scientists fought shy of it.
- They gave way before him like a herd of beasts.
- The herd of cackling geese were crowding round her.
- A herd of about thirty reindeer strayed around.
- Phil saw the herd of antelope come nearer.
- In a herd of wild cattle there will be no great milchers.
- A herd happened to be on their way across the river.
How To Use Herd In A Sentence?
- And so the herd kept on toward the steep cliff.
- I should so like to see a herd of wild horses.
- Compare boiada, a herd of oxen.
- My herd amounted to forty cows of every age.
- Here was a mouse endeavoring to net a whole herd of lions.
Definition of Herd
(intransitive, Scotland) To act as a herdsman or a shepherd. | (transitive) To form or put into a herd. | (now rare) Someone who keeps a group of domestic animals; a herdsman.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Herd in a sentence
sentence with Herd
Herd used in a sentence
Herd make sentence
make sentence with Herd
make sentence of Herd
Herd sentence in english