Short & Simple Example Sentence For His Crew | His Crew Sentence
- Him and all his crew!
- In the midst of his crew.
- Walton looked at his crew.
- His crew understood at once.
- Fosterdyke and the rest of his crew disembarked.
- He and his crew had to pass the winter there.
- Roland determined not to overwork his crew.
- His crew cheered this statement enthusiastically.
- Charley was with his crew brushing out the fire trail.
- Marks and his crew had done the work for us.
- Only one of his crew ever gained the land.
- His crew consisted of three men and a negro cook.
- Harvey and all his crew were, perhaps, killed.
- If he had waited, his crew would have made their bump.
- Captain Henley and his crew are prisoners.
- And that was the doing of Heidrek himself, or of his crew.
- Captain Baker last of all joined his crew.
- The Captain answered in the very words of his crew.
- The sound encouraged Adam and his crew to persevere.
- He liked to see his crew watch Jan.
- His crew consisted of two young slave Moors.
- With these words Zac moved softly away to warn his crew.
- HALL is hot-tempered and once killed one of his crew.
- His crew?
- COMUS, with his Crew.
- After that his crew set the unattached switches beyond themselves.
- He and his crew represent the end of our isolation in space.
- When he sprang on board the boat his crew willingly followed.
- He talked impatiently, for his crew had disappeared up the trail.
- He knows that you tried to make his crew act contrary to his orders.
- My ship was wrecked, and my captain and all his crew perished.
- He hesitated to ask his crew, for he did not want to betray his ignorance.
- He was anxious to engage his crew, and he ran the boat over to her moorings.
- He yelled somethin' at his crew, and they got behind him.
How To Use His Crew In A Sentence?
- At the same time the cross of the same order was awarded to the members of his crew.
- Tug was disgusted but not disheartened, and he had his crew under way again instantly.
- He and his crew were kindly treated by the chief of the little island on which they were driven.
- Malone was hastily pulling his crew together in the mess room on the middle pontoon.
- His crew crowded to his decks and gave cheer after cheer in sympathy for our desperate plight.
- Barnum got here with his crew at daylight to fight fire, and his men have been talking about it.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
His Crew in a sentence
His Crew sentence
sentence with His Crew
His Crew used in a sentence
His Crew make sentence
make sentence with His Crew
make sentence of His Crew
His Crew sentence in english