Short & Simple Example Sentence For His State | His State Sentence
- And worthily his state maintained.
- Naturally he wants his state to have the honor.
- His state is really pathetic.
- His state of mind was intelligible.
- Of his state we talked often.
- He moves toward his state-room.
- He was a little angry at his state of mind.
- As to his state, he is blind.
- The captain reveled in the comfort of his state.
- Seeing his state his companions began to deride him.
- She was absorbed in his state of exhaustion and passivity.
- His state of mind rendered him an object of compassion.
- Baryu must needs observe his state as widower.
- In strength and virtue, guardian of his state.
- He named his State with pride.
- He rules his State admirably.
- What is "his state," in line five?
- The god followed the fortunes of his State.
- His State was opposed to all and every compromise.
- By this time Sam was coming out of his state-room.
- He sits in his state, as a thing made for Alexander.
- Thank God, his State was not troubled with such.
- Lord Aberdeen made his state entry on February 3, 1906.
- Thurloe, John, his State papers, 172.
- Try and picture to yourself his state of mind during those fourteen days!
- The consequence was that he was rejected, and he had to return to his state.
- For a moment anger triumphed over his state of nervous excitability.
- Was his state of mind to be taken so very seriously, even by himself?
- His personal freedom also tends to increase the difficulty of his state.
- With entire submission he met this sudden change in his state and prospects.
- His varied accomplishments soon made him the most popular man in his state.
- His state had pressed upon him every honour within its gift.
- Peter could not confer health upon the man in spite of his state of mind.
- It was a queer thing to see a man in his state of health smoking a cigarette.
How To Use His State In A Sentence?
- He might as well have taken you from the gallows to seat you on his state elephant.
- In so doing he bends it to suit his times, and to further the welfare of his state.
- He would alter the life of the citizens of his state from the very moment of birth.
- I think so myself, but we have seen what was his character and his state of mind in general.
- Clearly she was too far from his state of mind to share it now, or even to understand it.
- So he is quickly absorbed in the little narrow close where that vintner maintains his state.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
His State in a sentence
His State sentence
sentence with His State
His State used in a sentence
His State make sentence
make sentence with His State
make sentence of His State
His State sentence in english