Short & Simple Example Sentence For His Term | His Term Sentence
- Give a culprit his term and have done with it.
- In a month or two his term would be up.
- Compeyson had served out his term, and was now free.
- During his term of office he wore episcopal vestments.
- No Witchcraft prosecutions during his term of office.
- President Pierce began his term of office quietly enough.
- Would his face be any the less hard at the expiration of his term?
- His term has been marked by the murder and exile of priests and bishops.
- He was elected provincial in 1653 and during his term was a vigilant worker.
- At the end of his term of office he went into voluntary retirement.
- He would finish out his term with the farmer without any violent outbreak.
- It would have to come very early in his term of servitude, too.
- He served out his term with time off for good behavior and finally got out.
- And when his term was done he would abandon the farm life forever.
- Burr served out his term as vice president amid a whirlwind of national hatred.
- It was during his term of office that the lamented Henry Wilson died.
- His term of office was to begin December 1, 1857, and to continue four years.
- In March, 1797, his term expired, and he returned to Virginia.
- He began his term October 28, 1612, and in 1621 was appointed viceroy of Peru.
- His term of seven years expired in Van Diemen's Land.
- He worked on and on in the convict's cell, till at last his term was out.
How To Use His Term In A Sentence?
- In truth he is vested with all the attributes of sovereignty during his term of office.
- His term was reduced three months because of his excellent conduct while in prison.
- What disillusionment the year had brought him since he had begun his term as volunteer!
- He was arrested on his return, and compelled to serve out the remainder of his term of service.
- Pennsylvania made his term of office three years and gave him the veto power in 1790.
- His term was a busy one, and a number of churches and convents were erected during it.
- His term as senator expired in 1858, and his re-election seemed essential to his success.
- His master came daily at the same time, and at length his term of instruction drew to a close.
- At the completion of his term he was sent to the village of Cuyo as associate to the prior.
- Douglas was again at the center of the stage, but his term as Senator was nearing its end.
- During his term also Recollects were successful in pacifying many disaffected districts.
- The chief events of his term were the piratical raids, chiefly by French corsairs.
- He represents royalty in the county during his term of office, which I believe is only two years.
- Only I don't want him to get punky, so he isn't fit to come back when his term is over.
- His action in the matter brought him very near to impeachment, but he brazened it out until the expiration of his term.
- Clark recovered to reenlist upon the expiration of his term of service, and served to the close of the war.
- When he had served out his term and been re-elected, a strong effort was made to prevent his taking his seat.
- And each boy made up his mind that during his term as sentry nothing could induce him to saunter near that marked territory.
- At the expiration of his term in 1786, he was unanimously re-elected, and again unanimously in 1787.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
His Term in a sentence
His Term sentence
sentence with His Term
His Term used in a sentence
His Term make sentence
make sentence with His Term
make sentence of His Term
His Term sentence in english