Short & Simple Example Sentence For Holocaust | Holocaust Sentence
- On its ghastly holocaust they burn.
- A frightful holocaust was the result.
- For nearly an hour, the holocaust continued.
- Then, momentarily, the holocaust of flame was over.
- But this holocaust goes on, year in year out, ceaselessly.
- The happy holocaust centred its efforts on George.
- There's about to be a holocaust of selfish interests.
- You've still got the Holocaust Jitters, my friend.
- A HOLOCAUST 58 VII.
How To Use Holocaust In A Sentence?
- Especially in the first months of the autumn of 1914 the holocaust was terrible.
- She had never known about the holocaust that had occurred over a millennia ago.
- But his friend the librarian attached no importance to the book, and it was to go into the common holocaust with the rest.
- Not only the warning of possible death in a holocaust of fire, but the omen of poor hunting and trapping in the winter to come.
- I sometimes ponder over the possibility of a cat room having been destroyed in the celebrated holocaust of Alexandria.
- I lay awake listening to his even breathing, and prayed that he at least might survive the holocaust yet to come.
- Brook showed Lloyd more taped recordings left for those people who may have possibly succeeded the holocaust and deluge.
- Now, here, doubt is impossible, therefore, it is perfectly just to offer innocence as a holocaust to public safety.
- I gripped my head with both hands, and, for the hundredth time, sought the truth that lay buried in the holocaust of the nations....
- Those nearest were blasted from sight in a holocaust of horror, and where they had been was a scattering of embers that smoked and glowed; even the figures of distant ones stumbled and fell.
- They were headed northward now, toward distant mountains, and the dust of their long column went up like a river of smoke, flowing from the holocaust behind.
Definition of Holocaust
A sacrifice that is completely burned to ashes. [from the 13th c] | A near or complete annihilation of a group of animals or people, whether by deliberate agency or by natural agency (especially fire). [from the 20th c] | In particular, a state-sponsored mass murder of an ethnic group, especially the Holocaust (which see). [from the 20th c]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Holocaust in a sentence
sentence with Holocaust
Holocaust used in a sentence
Holocaust make sentence
make sentence with Holocaust
make sentence of Holocaust
Holocaust sentence in english