Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hoped | Hoped Sentence
- I hoped it might be so.
- Keith said he hoped so.
- But how can such a thing be hoped for?
- Some day she hoped to meet him again.
- But said that he hoped to be better to-morrow.
- If she had hoped for comfort, she got very little.
- It is to be hoped that Capt.
- An American who hoped to reach the North Pole by dirigible.
- Keith agreed with her about its charm, but hoped it was not dying out.
- It is to be hoped that an adequate sketch of her life may some day appear.
- Hubert hoped to reach his box without meeting critics or authors.
- I hoped that the pursuit would not lead me far among the hills.
- It was hoped that they would stay, so that it would become a city.
- He hoped to see her before going away; but he could not tell.
- Once the exact spot was reached, he hoped soon to find the treasure.
- Gordon, like some older men, hoped for war with all his soul.
- I hoped to see, whose whiteness should enhance the lustre of rare black eyes.
- She hoped Rosamond would lay down the hat and look at her with friendly eyes.
How To Use Hoped In A Sentence?
- For a time it was hoped that the dilapidation might be repaired and the old life be lived again.
- She hoped he would not care to eat it; he would not if he knew she was going to leave him.
- We tried to be kind to her, and hoped she would soften towards us; but she did not.
- I had hoped that the gay scenes which then Presented themselves might have some cheering effect.
- But the War Chief thought of the family of a Mr Wells, whom he knew and hoped that he might save.
- Joan sincerely hoped that enough of the phagocytes had been released by the innoculation to render her immune from further attack forever.
- It is hoped that the student grasps clearly the distinction between the purposes of air-gap and fuse arresters.
- She had hoped all the time that she could go on presently without his aid, and she realized now that it was impossible.
- I was too feeble to join in the enterprise, but hoped to improve the opportunity to escape when the work was done.
- I had evidently propitiated the good-will of the chieftain, and hoped that he might release me for a moderate ransom.
- In their eyes she was evidently a most romantic figure, the embodiment of gaiety and youth and of all they had hoped but somehow failed to be.
- He hoped that a little common, gossipy information would lay the ghost of that unexpected dinner-party.
- My father had evidently seen nothing unusual in my conduct, so I hoped that it had not been conspicuous.
- He hid the hat in the trees, where perhaps he hoped (though the point is unimportant) that nobody would dare to look.
- It came from beyond the ridge, so that it was certain that the cows were in the little green valley where I had hoped to find them.
- I almost hoped that the Maid would speak to us of what had been revealed to her in that church, but she kept the matter in her own heart.
- I had such a theatre once, but I never loved it nor hoped for much from it; my bricks and soldiers were my perpetual drama.
- I knew just so much and no more, and as much expected to assist thereat as I should have hoped to come of age on my twelfth birthday.
- The servant was still in the room; but no look of astonishment appeared on his face, and Hubert hoped he had not heard.
- He had nothing to prove, had conscientious scruples about appearing in an English court of justice, and still hoped it would all come to nothing.
- She promised everything I asked, and more, and I hoped that this was the last of my sharing her burdens.
- Being a noble and sagacious man, he reconciled himself to the will of his Creator; but his Queen still hoped against hope.
Definition of Hoped
simple past tense and past participle of hope
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hoped in a sentence
sentence with Hoped
Hoped used in a sentence
Hoped make sentence
make sentence with Hoped
make sentence of Hoped
Hoped sentence in english