Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hot | Hot Sentence
- It never gets as hot as that out here.
- The hot blood rushed into her face.
- For such a hot bath is the only form of complete ablution.
- The planks forward are already hot to the hand.
- So, he grows hot at last.
- In the hot blaze of tropic sun the place slept.
- We sipped hot posset, and talked of our partners.
- It was a hot still night, and the window was left open.
- She saw that we had hot water for our hands at the appointed hours.
- All the wealth of spring flowers lay fainting in the hot atmosphere.
- It had been quite hot in the plains, and was pleasantly cool up here.
- Frenchmen, who about the year 1780 invented hot air balloons.
- This hot zone extends right around the middle part of the earth.
- He's jumping around like a chicken on a hot griddle.
- The hot sun beat down upon the streets and houses, but awoke no life.
- Sange Moarte's hot panting resounded through the darkness.
- In the North and in Europe hot bread is considered unhealthy.
- In the forests of the Hot Zone the trees grow very close together.
- Yo' un knows we 'uns air to make it hot for the Yanks in Palmyra.
- Out-swagger'd your hot father. ANT.
How To Use Hot In A Sentence?
- It is not very hot when you start, but every mile you travel you find it growing hotter.
- He waxed warmer and warmer, until at length the bed became too hot to hold him.
- Gray flung himself on the sand, face downwards, careless of the hot sun that poured upon him.
- For instance, the corn bread, the hot biscuits and wheat bread, and the fried chicken.
- A few hot words passed between us, when I drew my stiletto, and stabbed him to the heart.
- But he has left me for the South Wind, with her golden hair and her hot breath.
- The moment one of these "heavenly bodies" appeared on my horizon, I was sure to be in hot water.
- People can work better here where we do not have either intensely hot or intensely cold weather all of the time.
- But a yearling calf can be a very obstreperous brute on occasion, and this one was hot from his run.
- A few hot days had taken off the heavy snows in the mountains so quickly that the stream was running swift and deep.
- He took her in his arms and pressed her to his heart, while the hot sun beat down upon the weary village.
- I've known a young dog to get on a hot trail, and follow it until he was completely lost.
- One blazing hot day, a modest and courteous officer of the regular army appeared in our den and introduced himself.
- I remember well a case of two officers at noon on a comparatively hot day, sitting by the wayside at a halt.
- Suddenly in the breathless, soundless, hot night an argus pheasant screamed in the woods across the stream.
- One of the blacks came aft, treading the hot deck with the unconcern of one whose bare feet felt no heat.
- Getting water hot enough was sometimes difficult when you wanted as much as is necessary for a bath, if the wind blew high and firewood was scanty.
- I managed the egg, but it was all I could do, and she then presented me with a cup of hot barley-water.
- The day was hot and the roads dusty, and Lawrence favored the horses all possible, but they made good progress.
- There was no other mark that I could see; I began to wonder if we were as hot on the scent as we had thought.
Definition of Hot
(of an object) Having a high temperature. | (of the weather) Causing the air to be hot. | (of a person or animal) Feeling the sensation of heat, especially to the point of discomfort.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hot in a sentence
sentence with Hot
Hot used in a sentence
Hot make sentence
make sentence with Hot
make sentence of Hot
Hot sentence in english