Short & Simple Example Sentence For House | House Sentence
- The house was unbearable.
- Thy house is of gold.
- Somewhere in the house a guitar hummed sleepily.
- Is it thy place in my house to ape my guests?
- The lady of the house assigned to every one his place.
- I thought my house so still, so happy after it.
- There was a great hubbub in the house at Ebesfalva.
- I flew out of the house as if my shoes had been made of satin.
- A man's house burns down.
- You know she's busy and out of the house most of the time.
- The town-hall was not distant from our house more than a quarter of a mile.
- It ran from a side door of the school house to an indefinite distance.
- All around this miniature house were little apertures representing windows.
- Next, she was astonished that one house could furnish so many.
- In front of the little white house the hired mourner was sobbing loudly.
- The strain of the interview had become too intense; the house was unbearable.
- I remained behind to search for a larger house in Guildford.
- The house was still and everybody asleep when I finally ventured home.
- Being in a dilapidated condition, I was able to buy the house very cheap.
- From the half-way house of Poespo, a forest road ascends to Tosari.
How To Use House In A Sentence?
- Is it not evident, that the house of the necessitarian is divided against itself?
- He is my guest, and can have anything and everything this house is able to furnish.
- This has been going on quite long enough; you are making the house intolerable.
- A neater, more inviting little bird house for a garden could not well be imagined.
- I went to his house yesterday (my third attempt to see him), but he had left town.
- Recently some one in Missouri has sent me a picture of the house I was born in.
- His house lay on the road which the escort to the post always took between Chaksam and Pete-jong.
- The furnishing of the little house in London where Julia and I are going to live.
- It had never been opened from the day that the house was built, but it seemed a blessed refuge for me now.
- His mother caught me there a moment later and snatched me out of the house and gave me a most competent scolding and drove me away.
- He did not seem to know himself, and it was difficult to believe that he really intended to leave the house in this disreputable fashion.
- Round about the house stood pine trees, through the sombre foliage of which the evening star shimmered faintly.
- Then he sold his twelve-thousand-dollar house and its furniture for thirty-five hundred in greenbacks at about sixty per cent.
- Again we passed house after house standing back in masses of black evergreen; but about not a few there was silence, and no light from within.
- I don't care about money, and we can have a nice little house in London all to ourselves.
- Then a little dim street caught his eye, and he knocked at the door of the first house exhibiting a card in the parlour window.
- Judith meditated on this bit of wisdom and she watched Patricia closely when they reached the street where the house was located.
- He could not afford to pay rent of any kind, so he moved the whole plant into the house we lived in, and it cramped the dwelling-place cruelly.
- Every house consisted of a single room, in which the whole family, parents and children, goats and poultry, lived together.
- She would be able to find room for them in the little house in London where she and Julia were going to live.
Definition of House
(transitive) To keep within a structure or container. | (transitive) To admit to residence; to harbor/harbour. | To take shelter or lodging; to abide; to lodge.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
House in a sentence
sentence with House
House used in a sentence
House make sentence
make sentence with House
make sentence of House
House sentence in english