Short & Simple Example Sentence For Humorous | Humorous Sentence
- A very humorous story.
- About had a humorous turn of mind.
- Many humorous situations result.
- Such a lack of humorous perception was disgusting.
- Willersley twisted his face to its humorous expression.
- She indicated the wagon with a humorous look of dismay.
- But Raymond was great in humorous portrayal only.
- Very humorous woman, my Aunt.
- But when her humorous ladyship is by To teach thee safety!
- Turning now to humorous pictures, Jan Steen affords two.
- It was always intensely humorous to observe the discomfiture of others.
- And her anger was in turn succeeded by a humorous appreciation of her plight.
- The cowboy nodded gravely and squinched his humorous eyes at the fire.
- Pinkey looked at him with his pale, humorous eyes and beamed approvingly.
- The humorous aspect of the affair struck him, and he laughed outright.
- She held up the note, and regarded it with a grimly humorous smile.
How To Use Humorous In A Sentence?
- He had a store of a dozen or so humorous episodes with which he could regale listeners.
- She was thinking pleasantly, with a half humorous vein running through her thought.
- The one who defended the lady was a jolly-looking man with a merry eye and a humorous mouth.
- Cultivate the habit of seeing the odd, the whimsical, the humorous side of things.
- He wished to discuss the current question in America under the guise of humorous Yankee attack.
- He was the first human being to whom I ever told a humorous story, so far as I can remember.
- This humorous Grammatical Tragi-Comedy was not written by Hume, but only revised by him.
- The humorous dandy of the play was greeted with shouts of joy by the chorus and equal enthusiasm by the audience.
- But always the dominating note of humorous thoughtfulness would return, as if this were her chief characteristic.
- He was a delightful travelling companion, and regaled me with tales illustrative of the humorous side of his business.
- There is a sly twinkle in his eye, denoting some story of a scandalous but infinitely humorous nature.
- Sometimes in telling a humorous anecdote to an audience a speaker secures the greatest effect by maintaining an expression of extreme gravity.
- Her sense of defeat was humorous rather than resentful; yet she realized that it contained a disagreeable sting.
- His overwhelming apparel accentuated his peculiarities, his humorous gestures, his silent self-consciousness.
- The daughters were all alert to suppress the possible plungings, the undesirable humorous impulses of this almost feral guest.
- It is not surprising that this humorous police commander expressed his indignation in the forceful Swabian manner.
- She gave vent to a shrill peal of hideous laughter, as though there were something humorous in that grim and terrible tragedy.
- He draws his types cleverly and states the case of each one fairly, but with a humorous restraint and from a standpoint of absolute detachment.
- And the old gentleman wagged his head in a blandly humorous manner, and made a little golden music with his bunch of seals.
- Anglo-Irish humorous literature was a comparatively late product, but its efflorescence was rapid and triumphant.
- Brook also laughed at Lloyd's humorous view of the way that his original mission had changed.
- O'Brien's maliciously humorous eyes watched her expression of smiling self-satisfaction, and estimated it at its true worth.
- One humorous episode which happened during Brant's stay in London caused quite a sensation.
- Apart from their function of fertility they gave a humorous twist to life, stimulated worthy men to toil, and wasted the hours of Princes.
Definition of Humorous
Full of humor or arousing laughter; funny. | Showing humor; witty, jocular. | (obsolete) Damp or watery.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Humorous in a sentence
sentence with Humorous
Humorous used in a sentence
Humorous make sentence
make sentence with Humorous
make sentence of Humorous
Humorous sentence in english