Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hump | Hump Sentence
- It gives me the hump at once.
- The hump that is black and blue!
- He can do as he likes about having a hump back.
- He too had lost his hump of worry.
- They have removed my hump and given me two bags of money.
- If his mind could be seen, the hump would be seen.
- Gibbus: when the whole surface forms a hump or obtuse cone.
- Take that hump out o' your shoulders.
- The chafing-dish was the hump and the hoof of his festivities.
- An' thet bear began to hump himself.
- He took a dislike to its air of sadness to its hump and its haughty bearing.
- He never even bothered with th' hump ribs!
- He blinked in the darkness, drawing up his knees to a hump under the sheet.
- I ha'n't had such a hump o' late, at my stomach.
- That showed me I'd got to hump myself.
- Such a feature in one's outlook was really like a hump on one's back.
- Capylus: a hump on the Tupper side of the segments of many larva.
- Mind if I'm touching your hump for luck, Dummy?
- It's up to you to hump yoreselves, an' I'll help the humpin'.
- She made the woman hump 'erself round to the kitchen double quick.
- Arrah, Dan, what's that hump grown out at your back, on the road?
How To Use Hump In A Sentence?
- And then we should have to hump the lime at least half a mile up from the beach.
- We should have to hump treble the weight of the lime we should get after burning them.
- This time his hump had reached its maximum, so great was his haste to get away.
- A dirty beast, of muddy color, with a tangled mane and a huge hump on its back.
- Ducks with crooked wings, crooked tails, hump backs or paddle legs are rejected for this purpose.
- He was rather pale, and looked at Logre, who was gently rubbing his hump against the partition.
- I must be wise in the matter; and if I have got the hump in any degree whatever, must not show it.
- He was dropped when he was a baby, and his back grew crooked, so that it's a hump now.
- So they took the other's hump and fastened it to his breast, and then drove him away with blows.
- Her eyes were closed, and a hump on the surface of the dirty quilt beside her showed that a child must be there.
- I could no more hate you for your disposition and character than I could for your hump if you had one.
- While leaning against a tree, some one cut off the tree above and below her shoulders, and she consequently carries the hump on her back.
- The top sheets sloped upward from both ends toward the centre, thus making a raised part or hump in the centre.
- Into that squirming hump of human flesh one of the Hun's projes landed kerplump.
- The camel, that is the salvation of the children of the desert, has been given his hump in order that he might bear his human burden better.
- Tonight, when he came home from work, he would be over the hump ... only two days left and then the week end.
- In fact, these are the finest morsels, like the hump of the bison, the paws of the bear, and the head of the wild boar.
- This was a real desert camel, with little hair, a sad expression and a hump which through long shortage of fodder hung flaccidly to one side.
- Our men swing together and their oars swirl leisurely through the water, hump back in the rowlocks, splash sharply and go swishing back again.
Definition of Hump
(transitive) To bend something into a hump. | (transitive, intransitive) To carry (something), especially with some exertion. | (transitive, intransitive) To dry-hump.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hump in a sentence
sentence with Hump
Hump used in a sentence
Hump make sentence
make sentence with Hump
make sentence of Hump
Hump sentence in english