Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hungered | Hungered Sentence
- She had hungered and thirsted for him.
- After having done so he hungered for it again.
- Her spirit hungered for a great revenge.
- No sooner was one at an end than he hungered for the next.
- He hungered for Joan.
- McKeever hungered to be there on the firing line!
- Mary Rose hungered to hear.
- And until now have I hungered for a smoke.
- Soul, as well as body, cried out and hungered for rest.
- Oh, I have hungered for you, my proud, dark lady!
- Meantime we hungered and thirsted as many a poor castaway had before us.
- Throughout each week, woman and boy alike hungered for each other.
- She wanted money and name; there were days when she hungered for them.
- The peanut oil served to give a hint of the animal food we hungered for.
- Ruined, he had naught but her to look forward to, and he hungered for her.
- She listened and listened, but the sound she hungered for never came.
- He hungered for the hour of relief, let it bring what it might.
- His soul hungered for the face of the bridge-opener, and the hunger grew.
- Meanwhile, two things hung in the balance, and we hungered for news of both.
- I have seen you feasting at your table while I hungered outside.
- Mary Rose hungered for the information, as she leaned against the table.
- Still, my heart has ever hungered for the free life of the Ute.
- But he hungered for Joan and the long, gay days of another summer.
- He hungered and thirsted after the truth, like Saint Augustine in Milan.
How To Use Hungered In A Sentence?
- She hungered for the confidence which she was too proud to demand as her right.
- Either he had not read far, or he had not hungered or battled enough to be moved by it.
- When they left it they hungered and thirsted for it; they sickened till the hour of their return.
- I have hungered many times on weary marches, but yon was the most cruel hunger of my life.
- Her heart was lonely, and she hungered for some one who "belonged" and loved her.
- Silently her heart still yearned and hungered for the husband of her youth; his son did not replace him.
- It was not that he was unfaithful to his wife even in thought, but that his vanity hungered for new conquests.
- But, above all things, he hungered for the appreciation of the friends among whom he had been born and raised.
- She who had hungered so insatiably for recognition could be humbly thankful now for the two words that spoke of an inner bond.
- A few soldiers might be seen talking to giggling nursemaids, but the one face he hungered to see did not reveal itself.
- Standing, looking at her with eyes that hungered and adored, he began to speak in wonder and self-abasement.
- She looked at the purple skirt and coat that hungered for their flowers, and then she looked at Janet.
- Andrews and I hungered for coffee, the delightful fumes of which filled the air and intoxicated our senses.
- The duchess measured Chloe and the beau together, with a mind swift in apprehending all that it hungered for.
- He ruled for a long time wisely and well, for he had known the discipline of life, and had hungered and thirsted like the lowest of his subjects.
- They were no longer those of a woman but a devil, a horrible, sordid devil that hungered not merely for his soul, but for his flesh and blood.
Definition of Hungered
(obsolete) Hungry; pinched for food. | simple past tense and past participle of hunger
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hungered in a sentence
sentence with Hungered
Hungered used in a sentence
Hungered make sentence
make sentence with Hungered
make sentence of Hungered
Hungered sentence in english