Hypocritical In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Hypocritical | Hypocritical Sentence
- A hypocritical rascal!
- Leave this hypocritical prating about the masses.
- An hypocritical convert of the times.
- A dishonest or hypocritical infidel is an impossibility.
- Whatever may be said, all are not hypocritical and vicious.
- Why, you hypocritical young ruffian, you!
- His uncle expressed hypocritical surprise at the nature of the will.
- The kind that isn't hypocritical or priggish.
- How often in the course of your hypocritical days have you wished me dead?
- My hypocritical love masked itself under the guise of paternal affection.
- The young man did not challenge this hypocritical answer in any way.
- After all, modern science will concede as much, in a hypocritical manner.
- For this one has to be merely and simply a hypocritical Quaker.
- Isabella, or this hypocritical old Friar, that procured his enlargement?
- He denounces Austria's hypocritical support of the independence of Albania.
- Then abruptly changing his tone, he remarked with hypocritical sympathy: "Oh!
How To Use Hypocritical In A Sentence?
- It is its most cherished child, all hypocritical sanctimoniousness notwithstanding.
- But the captive answered these hypocritical enquiries by never so much as a word.
- After some farther insincere and hypocritical conversation of this sort, breakfast was served.
- His hand can not write as aforetime, or at best, his expressions become a hypocritical pretence.
- Is it not time to say to these hypocritical sects, "Physicians, heal yourselves"?
- They are a part of the hypocritical cant without which, somehow, Great Britain cannot get along.
- Are the religious professions of the President of the Orange Free State hypocritical or sincere?
- Now certainly it is good to be oneself in the sense that it is hypocritical to pretend to be what one is not.
- There was only a tacit hypocritical assumption that she was on a visit to friends and that there had been nothing queer about her departure.
- They mercilessly robbed and knew it, while making the most hypocritical professions of lofty motives.
- They consulted together and bestowed some of their superfluity; but the cowardly hypocritical priests could not suffer this.
- It is but of a piece that you should have come with your sickly, hypocritical face, imposing upon us all.
- It is in vain to tell them that they ought to have recourse to legal and pacific means: it would be a hypocritical recommendation.
- No man, under the false and hypocritical pretence of liberty of conscience, ought to be suffered to have no conscience at all.
- The order of nature has been, as it were, reversed, that the hypocritical few might govern the honest many.
- A hypocritical cry has been raised in the States about the tyranny and oppression under which the natives are said to be groaning.
- It is only a dead, too often, indeed, a hypocritical moralising which inveighs against the form of passion as such.
- It was she, the thievish, hypocritical old woman, who had brought this upon her, and turned all against her.
- I looked for awhile at the hypocritical clergyman very steadily, until he cringed like a viper, and turned pale as a ghost.
- As a matter of fact everything she said sounded to him as hypocritical as all the confounded war substitutes with which he found himself more and more hemmed in.
- It was, no doubt, owing to this hypocritical asset and the appreciation of it by head office officials, that Penton was managing a branch.
- If Shakespeare had graduated at Oxford, he might have been a quibbling attorney, or a hypocritical parson.
- It represents the average man as more hypocritical than he really is, and as falling farther below the standards he acknowledges than he actually does fall.
- If she be open-hearted, her freedom of spirit will appear hypocritical to you: her airiness you will judge to be tricks that will be very troublesom to you.
Definition of Hypocritical
Characterized by hypocrisy or being a hypocrite. [from mid-16th c.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Hypocritical in a sentence
sentence with Hypocritical
Hypocritical used in a sentence
Hypocritical make sentence
make sentence with Hypocritical
make sentence of Hypocritical
Hypocritical sentence in english