Definition of Icebox agreeable, awesome. (as a superlative of cool) | A box or compartment containing ice. [from 19th c.] | (Britain) A compartment in a refrigerator that is colder than the rest of the refrigerator and is used as a freezer.
Short Example Sentence for Icebox
- 1. Pat dry and then place in icebox until needed. 🔊
How to use Icebox in a Sentence?
- 1. In summer grafting I have used for the most part scions I have kept in the icebox in sawdust. 🔊
- 2. Where could a person find temperatures lower than those in the celestial icebox that extended everywhere around him? 🔊
- 3. Cool and then drain the beans well, then mash fine, pile in a dish and set in the icebox until needed. 🔊
- 4. He stowed me away in a corner behind the icebox and in that corner I remained for the rest of the evening. 🔊