Short & Simple Example Sentence For Icebox | Icebox Sentence
- Pat dry and then place in icebox until needed.
How To Use Icebox In A Sentence?
- In summer grafting I have used for the most part scions I have kept in the icebox in sawdust.
- Where could a person find temperatures lower than those in the celestial icebox that extended everywhere around him?
- Cool and then drain the beans well, then mash fine, pile in a dish and set in the icebox until needed.
- He stowed me away in a corner behind the icebox and in that corner I remained for the rest of the evening.
Definition of Icebox
agreeable, awesome. (as a superlative of cool) | A box or compartment containing ice. [from 19th c.] | (Britain) A compartment in a refrigerator that is colder than the rest of the refrigerator and is used as a freezer.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Icebox in a sentence
sentence with Icebox
Icebox used in a sentence
Icebox make sentence
make sentence with Icebox
make sentence of Icebox
Icebox sentence in english