Short & Simple Example Sentence For Imam | Imam Sentence
- Az si imam prijatelka.
- S tjah nikoga njama da imam nishto obshto!
- I veche na nikogo njama da imam doverie.
- The Imam never moved.
- The Imam of the village then embraced him.
- The prayers are recited by the Imam of the village.
- Az mozhe da si imam ljubima, a ne samo prijatelka.
How To Use Imam In A Sentence?
- The imam took the money and the clothes, and for some years his pension was paid regularly.
- At length he discovered one day that the attendants of the imam had left him to go to fetch him some food, and that he was alone in his study.
- When the Imam rose from his lectures, they used to join me, and we repeated to each other the lessons we had heard.
- The imam implored and entreated, vowing that, if his life was spared, he would never more say aught to offend the sect of Ismail.
- Not far from the centre was the tribune, where, on Fridays, the Imam called the worshippers to prayer.
- Mozhe bi sym po-glupava ot teb, imam po-nisyk ot tvoja uspeh v uchilishte, zatova bi trjabvalo moite dumi da ne te obidjat.
Definition of Imam
A Shi'ite Muslim leader. | One who leads the salat prayers in a mosque.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Imam in a sentence
sentence with Imam
Imam used in a sentence
Imam make sentence
make sentence with Imam
make sentence of Imam
Imam sentence in english