Short & Simple Example Sentence For Immense | Immense Sentence
- Christabel found herself in an immense room.
- Philippa watched him with immense relief.
- He has expended immense treasures in this way.
- The immense and wonderful disconnectednesses of human life!
- We have immense ranches for raising cows and sheep too.
- The Arabian empire was now of immense extent.
- You must know that Carrie has an immense fund of humour.
- For some months that occupied an immense proportion of our leisure.
- I've found them of immense value in my line of life.
- I've made an immense and tragic blunder.
- He easily identified the commander by his immense size and gorgeous uniform.
- Throughout the immense hole, there were huge machines; dormant and silent.
How To Use Immense In A Sentence?
- His grand care now was how to secure this immense treasure without it being known.
- An immense weariness weighed him down and every separate muscle had its own distinctive ache.
- And now immense flocks of wood pigeons flutter in the trees or pick up the food from beneath.
- I remember asking your advice once before; it was excellent, and was of immense help to me.
- But there was also, in spite of the perplexities we faced, an immense satisfaction about that day.
- I was transported; I was eager to retain her good opinion, and took immense pains.
- While these discussions were going forward it became more and more difficult to restrain the immense disorderly multitude.
- He accepted the immense misfortune of being in love with a woman who was in search of another man only to throw herself into his arms.
- The needs and luxuries of the immense royal household render the counting-house a feature of the utmost importance.
- The motordome had been constructed to hold an immense crowd, but its designers had never anticipated anything like this.
- Far to the north they could discern the golden towers of an immense palace rising high above a large and prosperous city.
- So he stared while the homunculus letting his cloak fall about him, aspired an immense quantity of snuff out of the hollow of his palm.
- On the other side was an immense canyon, stretching to each side of him, as far as the eye could see.
- It was only a few rods ahead of him, and, with a feeling of immense relief and thankfulness, he made for it.
- There they both lay for rest, staring at the immense evil forest from which they came, looming on the other side of the canyon.
- Sometimes the surface is roughly even and resembles immense masses of curiously twisted burnt trunks, and branches of trees.
- Right across the room, in regular lines, were immense letters in red and black adhering to the boards.
- My father dug up both lawns, and trenched and manured in spasms of immense vigour alternating with periods of paralysing distaste for the garden.
- He was mounted on a magnificent horse, an immense plume floated from his hat, and he was decked out in all the grandeur of a bandit chief.
- He had been introduced to a man who operated a string of summer resort motion picture shows, and he had gleaned an immense amount of information.
- And it grew, and grew, and grew until in a few minutes it had become an immense nose that seemed as if it would never end.
- Not a cloud stained the intense blue of the sky; and over the bright grass on the hillside the sunshine quivered like an immense swarm of bees.
- During the rigour of winter great flocks of migratory ducks and geese came to the bay, and prominent among them were immense flocks of scoters.
- In the mute desperation of her look she appeared to be searching the garden, the world, and the immense darkness of the sky, for an answer.
- We then followed up the sound and discovered Eumolpus, sitting there scribbling verses upon an immense sheet of parchment!
- If God could save us by a word, how can it display his love to require such immense sufferings in order to save us?
- He was not less reticent than usual, but there was immense comfort to us, even in Joe's silence.
- The flood film covered a national disaster in which a large section of the West had been inundated, causing immense loss to life and property.
Definition of Immense
Huge, gigantic, very large. | (colloquial) Supremely good. | (poetic) immense extent or expanse; immensity
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Immense in a sentence
sentence with Immense
Immense used in a sentence
Immense make sentence
make sentence with Immense
make sentence of Immense
Immense sentence in english