Imperiously In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Imperiously | Imperiously Sentence
- Once she spoke imperiously to the nurse.
- His presence was imperiously demanded in both places.
- Her head was imperiously high, her black eyes defiant.
- The girl touched his arm almost imperiously as he turned his head again.
- Canst thou ever imperiously impose anything upon a free mind?
- His eyes changed, and imperiously he gave an order to his assistants.
- Now there are many voices of the soul which I imperiously silence.
- Lady Henry's voice rang imperiously through the room.
- We have no one in England who renders it so imperiously as Milton.
- In July, 1914, the War Party imperiously asked for war, and war ensued.
- Hermione's eye flashed, and she bounded imperiously to her feet.
- What is your name?" imperiously demanded Philip's wife.
How To Use Imperiously In A Sentence?
- But the exercise of the milder virtues is imperiously called for in seasons of national alarm.
- He knew how imperiously it drove him, and he knew that she had felt its power too.
- An inert mind waits, as it were, for experiences to be imperiously forced upon it.
- Nora did not want to look, but curiosity drew her eyes imperiously toward Courtlandt.
- Suddenly he sat himself down upon a mossy bulge in the turf, and waved me imperiously to a place beside him.
- With the first shock of the earthquake he called imperiously for his favourite slave, but received no answer.
- The carriage was beginning to draw up; and that which he had imperiously demanded a moment before, he now as urgently dreaded.
- He was scarcely on his legs before she turned her head, saw that he was going, and imperiously beckoned to him.
- Thus men might be imperiously directed in the disposal of their industry, their property, and even of their lives.
- The boy looked up to see his counterpart, the son of the lord of the castle, standing imperiously before him.
- My other pressing avocations demanded imperiously my presence in quarters where I could be of more service.
- But she only laughed at him, and, disregarding his rebuke, turned to the waiter and imperiously ordered another bottle.
- Her eyes grew wide with horror, her figure straightened imperiously and the white in her cheeks gave way to the red of insulted virtue.
- San Gennaro has taken up the duty now, and stands pointing imperiously with outstretched hand bidding the volcano halt.
- It was when they reached the street level that the officer did pause by one door, beckoning Raf imperiously to join him.
- It became, therefore, as Caesar thought, imperiously necessary that he should protect himself from this danger.
- He stalked out of the Headquarters, and beckoned imperiously to a squad that he saw coming down the street under the command of a Sergeant.
- A few minutes later Chieftain was whirling round high up among the crags, calling imperiously for his wife, as a king might call.
- If she had been there, she would, in her present state of mind, likely be riding imperiously and indifferently ahead instead of by his side where he wanted her.
- The loud voice which once rang so imperiously and impatiently through the corridors was now heard no more; the hand was not lifted to strike, and often gratitude was expressed for any attention that was shown.
Definition of Imperiously
In an imperious manner.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Imperiously in a sentence
sentence with Imperiously
Imperiously used in a sentence
Imperiously make sentence
make sentence with Imperiously
make sentence of Imperiously
Imperiously sentence in english