Short & Simple Example Sentence For Incense | Incense Sentence
- Glaucon shook incense over the brazier.
- To breathe the incense of those slumbering roses?
- I scatter fragrant incense in the flame.
- Their perfume hung heavy as incense in the temple.
- Fumes of incense mix with the scent of strong perfumes.
- No sweeter incense than this, ever ascends to heaven.
- Wreathed shall with incense be Thy sharp-thorned may.
- Rise, like a cloud of incense from the Earth!
- By this time the effect of the incense had very largely passed from me.
- It is better than temple incense and all the breath of gardens in the spring!
- He bowed before this idol, and poured out all the incense of his heart.
- A cloud of delicate incense seemed to envelop them as their lips met.
- He detected the acrid and pleasing odor of incense as he crossed the room.
- But probably there was more in the occasion to incense Judas.
- Sweet smells and incense are often perceived, bad odors much less frequently.
- Here the incense tree (of which you see a small branch in the picture) grows.
- Yet I did not despair, and kept on burning my incense at her feet.
- San; burn a stick of incense for O'Tama.
- The present incense country is southern Arabia, especially Hadramaut.
- One chorus let all Being raise, All Nature incense rise!
How To Use Incense In A Sentence?
- I was drawn by the agreeable odor of the incense to the paling of the high altar.
- It is more natural for man to receive incense at least passively, and endeavor to deserve it.
- The sacristan put out the candles, and the smoke from them rose like incense into the air.
- In one corner stood a vase, from which poured the incense of smoking joss-sticks.
- What availeth that solemn music, that noble chanting, that incense of sweet savour?
- The incense pot was very old, of black lacquer and brass, greened with blotches of erosion.
- A girl with eyes like dewy violets was his Diana, and to her his incense was offered.
- Oh, then, on the breath of this early air Send upward the incense of grateful prayer.
- Then the dim, flickering light and the incense of the tobacco accomplished their transmogrification.
- An altar containing tapers and incense sticks is erected in the spot where the manifestations are most frequent.
- It is not the transient breath of poetic incense that women want; each can receive that from a lover.
- The provincial imagination was set upon a throne and worshipped heavily through incense of the stupidest conventions possible.
- All the windows were thrown open, and clouds of invisible incense from the flowers without sweetened the fusty rooms.
- At his head is an elevated cross, and above is a tabernacle or chapel, from the roof of which depend two incense pots.
- He advised Korah with his associates to appear with their censers full of incense to stand the trial.
- There was a funny smell too, like incense of something sickly, and a man's voice kept chiming in.
- In each corner of the four-square cave there was a brazier of bronze, and from each rose incense smoke, straight upward.
- Two little round holes, walled in with mud, are dug near the rear of the lodge to hold incense smudges.
- Richard was himself again as he uttered this speech, lying well back in his chair, and sending a thin cloud of incense from the angle of his mouth.
- In short, any kind of genius was accommodated with an aureole, and she was fully persuaded that gifted immortals lived on incense and light.
Definition of Incense
(transitive) To anger or infuriate. | (archaic) To incite, stimulate. | (transitive) To offer incense to.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Incense in a sentence
sentence with Incense
Incense used in a sentence
Incense make sentence
make sentence with Incense
make sentence of Incense
Incense sentence in english