Short & Simple Example Sentence For Incorrect | Incorrect Sentence
- His opinion of her was as incorrect as that of himself.
- Missing and incorrect punctuation fixed.
- A few clearly incorrect periods were deleted.
- Such a criticism is incorrect in every way.
- To repent is more than to turn from incorrect practices.
- All sorts of incorrect theories went by the board.
- We can ignore and forget the incorrect view altogether.
- I call it most incorrect and improper....
- The incorrect way of holding a tool is shown in Fig.
- That this description is not incorrect is clear from these short citations.
- In our midst" is a common but incorrect phrase.
- A careless and incorrect construction which leaves the sentence incomplete.
- A striking difference between correct and incorrect singing is thus noted.
- To pay money for securing it is, in my opinion, incorrect in principle.
- It is incorrect to say that Mr Kipling naturally delights in savage war.
- I fancy it was Mistress Brace's incorrect way of calling it.
How To Use Incorrect In A Sentence?
- If the deduction is incorrect the remainder of the estimate will be on an unsound basis.
- It does not describe scientifically the difference between correct and incorrect tone-production.
- It is incorrect to assume that the tones were invented to distinguish similar sounds.
- The definition of certain openings seems to us also incorrect and inconsistent.
- It is incorrect to state that the system of granting concessions remains in full force.
- Most likely to be caused by incorrect living, and to be prevented and cured by the opposite.
- Very many children have only vague, incomplete and incorrect conceptions of the things they see.
- If he is incorrect in the proportions of his figures, Correggio was likewise incorrect.
- Let it be said too, "there be three times, past, present, and to come": in our incorrect way.
- Repetition, Marks of, in an index, 161, 204; instances of incorrect use of them, 80, 138.
- What a pity it is that so powerful and idiomatic a writer should be so incorrect grammatically and scholastically speaking!
- A child will pronounce and understand the application of a correct word as quickly as an incorrect one.
- Darwin now goes on to draw an incorrect inference from his observations: "3.
- The editor states that the text of the original was so incorrect as to require emendations from black-letter copies and from conjecture.
- In this sense the precept describes accurately the difference in the impressions made on the hearer by correct and incorrect singing.
- This marked difference between correct and incorrect tone throws a valuable light on the meaning of the correct vocal action.
- It may appear incorrect to say that the external world is purely physical, for it includes other minds.
- However, such final tests cannot be omitted without incurring the danger of selecting incorrect objectives for subordinates to attain.
- Besides being incorrect as to many of its alleged facts, this view would certainly be shown by further study to be greatly exaggerated.
- Rapidity of utterance often leads a speaker into such faults as indistinctness, monotony, and incorrect breathing.
- And many things which I hitherto deemed dramatically incorrect were presented to my wondering vision then and there.
- I find I was incorrect in the statement I gave you of the duel between Mr. Hesse and Count Leon.
- It is, therefore, quite incorrect to speak of the state as an aggregate of families duly represented at the ballot-box by their male head.
- Here, on the spot, it does not seem incorrect to compare the icebergs to mere chippings off its edge, and the floe-ice to the thinnest shavings.
Definition of Incorrect
Not correct; erroneous or wrong. | Faulty or defective. | Inappropriate or improper.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Incorrect in a sentence
sentence with Incorrect
Incorrect used in a sentence
Incorrect make sentence
make sentence with Incorrect
make sentence of Incorrect
Incorrect sentence in english