Indestructible In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Indestructible | Indestructible Sentence
- It is an indestructible essence.
- His chest was of seemingly indestructible muscularity.
- Good poetry seems to be almost as indestructible as diamonds.
- She smiled with satisfaction at the indestructible logic of her answer.
- It is indestructible, and the indestructible cannot be created.
- There was about him even in death the radiance of his indestructible illusion.
- Men pass away, but principles are indestructible and of perpetual power.
How To Use Indestructible In A Sentence?
- The resolutions of an individual like that are as substantial and indestructible as he.
- The principle that matter is indestructible belongs as much to theology as to geology.
- His words were like a lambent flame, playing with some indestructible material.
- A spiritual and indestructible being like its Creator, it can never cease to be while he exists.
- Do your best to bring about the Indestructible fraternity of the whole English-speaking races.
- But this conquering of self implies a destruction of qualities which most men regard as not only indestructible but desirable.
- The latter edifices thus lost some of that appearance of indestructible solidity which is their natural expression.
- We understand that at the time of going to press an indestructible rubber uncle is leading by several votes.
- What we know of her greatness and her beauty is revealed by no records, but by the tangible evidence of indestructible things.
- The other received all this with the indestructible good humor of a girl who knows herself very pretty and as well dressed as any one in the world.
- The manner in which the nature of the distinct and indestructible atom was arrived at, shows the puerility of the theory.
- Other claims made amount to the statement that the case is practically indestructible under normal conditions of handling and shipping.
- Now much has been said and written about the ingratitude of children; but quite as much might be said of their indestructible affection.
- A hundred squashes in the garden were worth, in my eyes at least, of being rendered indestructible in marble.
- The next morning, so indestructible is the happiness of youth, she awoke with her hope as fresh as if it had not been blighted the evening before.
- That they still manifest freshness and originality in so eminent a degree, proves the indestructible richness of the german cerebral endowment.
- Although experiments on this matter are badly needed, there is little doubt that good steel concrete is very nearly indestructible by fire.
- The acquisition and possession of land satisfies this desire in a high degree, since land is a visible and indestructible form of property.
- The graves of the priests and grandees were overrun with periwinkle, and the only other flower was the indestructible Castilian rose.
- But what availed his airy, fleeting millions compared with these well-nigh indestructible possessions, rooted for centuries in native soil?
- I have "lifted" it unblushingly; for no other word comes near to rendering the unique, the haunting, the indestructible impression that she makes.
- In the thought of the people who voted for me, I stand for the indestructible common sense of the American mind.
- Not that matter shall be destroyed, for it came forth from God, and is of God indestructible and eternal.
- Loving-kindness among all human creatures and a firm, indestructible brotherhood which includes all the divine possibilities and significances in humanity.
- In the beginning his indestructible air of superiority had subtly irritated them in spite of his immediate acceptance of their standards, and there had been two attempts to trounce him.
- The one thing of importance would be an indestructible alliance for offence and defence among the people who have inherited the best part of the whole world.
- Her muscles felt as tired as her spirit, but she had an odd fancy that her skeleton was of fine flexible steel and not only indestructible but tenacious and dominant.
- On the other hand the funerary statuettes were made of the most indestructible materials and the bas-reliefs and paintings were one with the thick walls of stone or living rock.
- The ideal union is, I am certain, an indestructible bond, trebly woven of inclination, duty, and convenience.
- In spite of her active life and her disastrous affairs, she presented an unblemished complexion, as if her hard rosy surface were protected by some indestructible glaze.
- By rare good fortune she may sometimes be found to possess an indestructible germ of conscience which sorrow and necessity can develop into active good; but only sometimes.
- Such hesitation, such wavering and inconsistency, is the natural result of every scheme which places the decisions of the head in violent conflict with the indestructible feelings of the heart.
- For it is probable that "in his caves of ice," Leonardo also felt himself indestructible by the Arch-Enemy.
Definition of Indestructible
Not destructible; incapable of decomposition or of being destroyed; invincible.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Indestructible in a sentence
sentence with Indestructible
Indestructible used in a sentence
Indestructible make sentence
make sentence with Indestructible
make sentence of Indestructible
Indestructible sentence in english