Short & Simple Example Sentence For Indies | Indies Sentence
- Adventuring in the Indies is no fit business for you.
- He was certainly in the West Indies in his youth.
- The West Indies consist of many islands.
- I had just returned from my second West Indies voyage.
- From the West Indies have come twelve thousand men.
- South America and the West Indies have native species.
- It is so used on estates in the West Indies for Stills.
- It fell to the East Indies and the Island of Madagascar.
- When I wanted it out in the West Indies then I took it.
- A Romance of the West Indies in the Year of our Lord 1820.
- Not for all the wealth of the Indies would he remove a single stain.
- The vessels from the Indies have not arrived from Lisbon.
- His account of the four voyages to the Indies is a romance of the sea....
- Then the growing insolence of the Dutch in the Indies was not to be borne.
- They had left the Indies and were now approaching the American shore.
- Even the harassing run to and from the West Indies had done him good.
- Late in the autumn he took up his station in the West Indies for the winter.
- My Council of the Indies has discussed it, and consulted with me regarding it.
- In the West Indies the juice of the sugar-cane mixed with water was so called.
- The West Indies are irrecoverably and finally ruined, but we are paying 5d.
- I said, could fight his European campaigns on the wealth of the Indies alone.
- This tree was introduced into the West Indies from some part of Africa.
- West Indies and east coast of Mexico, north to southern Texas.
- Travels south for the winter to the West Indies and South America.
- I figured out a scheme to catch the West Indies and South American trade.
- The West Indies separate a part of the ocean from the main Atlantic Ocean.
How To Use Indies In A Sentence?
- If they had been the Indies at all, they would have been the most easterly of them.
- In the Indies the women still wear these ornaments in their nostrils and ears.
- The disabled vessel proved to be a schooner from the West Indies in a sinking condition.
- He saw sights in the West Indies that made him a bitter opponent of human slavery.
- The fleets of Spain were destroyed; the trade of the Indies was opened to his ships.
- Nicuesa had made a successful voyage to the Indies with Ovando, and had ample command of means.
- Spain had reached the Indies by sailing west, as Portugal had reached them by sailing east.
- Thus a legalized coolie trade between the West Indies and China was extinguished.
- For it was decided that Charles Grandet must go to the Indies to seek his fortune.
- The scene now shifts to the West Indies and Jack figures as the hero of a daring rescue.
- Some one has described the Dutch East Indies as a necklace of emeralds strung on the equator.
- I shall go again to the Indies in the name of the Holy Trinity, to return immediately.
- Continental Europe waxed wealthy while the British West Indies sank into decay.
- Shortly after Governor Tucker arrived he sent to the West Indies for plants and fruit trees.
Definition of Indies
plural of indy | plural of indie
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Indies in a sentence
sentence with Indies
Indies used in a sentence
Indies make sentence
make sentence with Indies
make sentence of Indies
Indies sentence in english