Individual To In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Individual To | Individual To Sentence
- We should rise from the individual to the whole.
- No one denies the right of the individual to cease work.
- This it was for the individual to become a Christian.
- Obligations of the Individual to God.
- But how many does Mr. Savage want an individual to count?
- It was not for the individual to pass upon any of these questions.
- It would not do to permit each individual to hunt independently.
- We cannot break the links which bind the individual to the race.
- And you can trust that individual to see that these loans are well secured.
- And the urgency of life requires the individual to pass such judgments.
How To Use Individual To In A Sentence?
- It is the willingness of the individual to sacrifice his welfare for the welfare of the group.
- But the truth is that they vary from individual to individual in degree and structure.
- Is it possible for any individual to experience in himself the entire result of his wrong-doing?
- They belong to a mental condition which would conduct an individual to the prison or the gallows.
- It should enable a single individual to superintend the colonies of many different persons.
- Not, surely, the amount it would cost the individual to send his own particular letter.
- Rev. Crath was a cheerful soul, an interesting and pleasant individual to talk to.
- And it did not occur to her that neither of them had mentioned the individual to whom they referred.
- He must have understood every relation of the individual to every other person through all the ages.
- And that is not the mere insistence by the individual to have a voice and a vote in determining the social order.
- His complaisance had been the more gratifying because she fancied it was not every woman who could bend such an individual to her will.
- There is no civilised country in the world that any longer permits the individual to take the law into his own hands.
- To proceed with the digression, to no one is the word more hateful than to the individual to whom it is applied.
- It is always a bold undertaking in a private individual to become the advocate of a suffering people.
- This requires only a sufficient degree of intelligence to enable the individual to escape classification as a mental incompetent.
- They claim that a man who is worried cannot be efficient, and if he is not efficient he is not a dependable individual to have in their employ.
- In general, what appears to each individual to be the truth about the future frequently does not turn out so in the event.
- Is it ever right, for an individual to raise his hand against a recognized and established authority?
- Usually this means the failure of some individual to regulate window shutters according to the position of the sun in the sky.
- Still another part of the equipment that is not individual to the lines nor to the cord circuits is the calling-current generator.
- It is the organ through which the universal spirit speaks to the individual, and strives to lead back the individual to it.
- There is the instinct of the individual to preserve his own life, and there are rules that must be followed if the people are to survive.
- It has been a ceaseless and irresistible growth from the individual to the family, to the tribe, to the nation.
- Sometimes serious complications arise which may prove dangerous and require the individual to be confined to his bed for weeks.
- The use of a dye on the feet of the individual to be trailed eliminates much of the difficulty of determining which tracks are to be followed.
- Thackeray was a man of powerful build and a very direct manner, but to my mind was not an individual to be overpowered by sentiment.
- Society, as it is called, is far more apt to pay its dues to the individual than the individual to society.
- Less and less attention is paid by the individual to intruders, more and more is it disposed to pass beyond its accustomed limits.
- It consigns the individual to his private mind, and cannot provide for the validity of knowledge enough even to maintain itself.
- If it is the duty of an individual to return good for evil, then it is the duty of nations to return good for evil.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Individual To in a sentence
Individual To sentence
sentence with Individual To
Individual To used in a sentence
Individual To make sentence
make sentence with Individual To
make sentence of Individual To
Individual To sentence in english