Inflammable In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Inflammable | Inflammable Sentence
- All of this was inflammable matter.
- But my inflammable temper did not rise.
- The whole place was in an inflammable state.
- The town had been gleaned for inflammable material.
- It is surprising the amount of inflammable material there is on a car.
- The room was crowded, and with the most inflammable material.
- They were shafts made highly inflammable by means of resin and pitch.
- In the second, it is dangerous with so much inflammable material about.
- What changes take place when oxygen unites with an inflammable body?
- Then they asked if I had any inflammable stuff stored in the attic.
- It is chivalrous, but not, alas, inflammable in support of innocence.
- It is one of the coal tar products, an inflammable liquid, resembling benzene.
How To Use Inflammable In A Sentence?
- The temptation is to the latent evil what the spark is to the inflammable material.
- We cannot understand why some people use such inflammable material for building purposes.
- He felt a spark dropped among the recesses where his inflammable temper was kept.
- And it was this spirit which cried out helplessly in him through the insistent, inflammable flesh.
- This will help to give an idea of the intensely inflammable nature of coal dust.
- In the absence of a key to turn off the inflammable gas he knocked the lead pipe flat.
- To draw off the foul and inflammable air from coal-pits and other mines liable to explosion.
- Sulphur is one of the most inflammable substances known, and will melt in fire but not in water.
- During the preliminary stages of the cure he should, of course, avoid inflammable situations.
- Captain Farquhar was of a loving disposition, and as inflammable as a hay-rick.
- He was like Kenny, that boy, inflammable of purpose, erratic in his vigor, and likable.
- The contents had probably been carefully distributed over the most inflammable materials in the top rooms.
- There is indeed something of unfitness in the use of an inflammable material surrounding a fireplace.
- These had not been supplied; but in their place a quantity of inflammable and explosive materials had been sent.
- Almost every kind of dust which is composed of inflammable material will explode when touched by a flame.
- The resulting cellulose acetates are less inflammable than the nitrates, but they are more brittle and more expensive.
- Haldane was naturally combustible, to begin with, and was now at the most inflammable period of his life.
- Spring burning is theoretically preferable, for it leaves less inflammable material during the fire season.
- A house to be built over a natural spring of inflammable gas, and to be constantly illuminated therewith.
- The head of the arrow was dipped in some highly inflammable substance and then set on fire at the instant before it was discharged from the bow.
- He was also fond of making the children personate spirits or fiends, while he burned some inflammable liquid.
- All the dead leaves and inflammable stuff had been raked away and the ground dug up immediately about the fire to prevent it from spreading.
- It is dangerous to leave waste paper like those letters lying around close to such highly inflammable material.
- It is highly inflammable and not explosive even under pressure, and may be worked under the hammer or between rollers without risk.
- Then the wily Indians loaded a cart with inflammable material and thrust it down the hill to the tavern.
- The thread of nitrated cellulose may be rendered less inflammable by taking out the nitrate groups by treatment with ammonium or calcium sulfide.
- No rain had fallen in weeks; the grass was as dry as tinder; and the old bleached shack itself almost as inflammable as gunpowder.
- At the end of the above-mentioned time, in spite of the inflammable nature of the old building, the matter was no longer in doubt.
Definition of Inflammable
Capable of burning; easily set on fire. | (figuratively) Easily excited; set off by the slightest excuse; easily enraged or inflamed. | Any inflammable substance.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Inflammable in a sentence
sentence with Inflammable
Inflammable used in a sentence
Inflammable make sentence
make sentence with Inflammable
make sentence of Inflammable
Inflammable sentence in english