Influential In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Influential | Influential Sentence
- But how many of the influential of the earth think thus?
- Not only a rich man, but an influential one.
- Jefferson was an influential member of the body from the first.
- They won the sympathy of the most influential men in the city.
- I think he imagined that she was the more influential person of the two.
- He was influential mainly through his numerous writings, which are still read.
- They represent all the wealthy and influential Turkish families.
- Henry Myers, the wealthy and influential father, considered this proposition.
- Everything that was influential in His age and country turned against Him.
How To Use Influential In A Sentence?
- Few factors are more influential in all these directions than the administration of law.
- My family is already one of the wealthiest and most influential in our little community.
- She had discovered very early that the last thing influential people will do is to work.
- A certain influential man denied that head-hunting is a religious ceremony among them.
- I suggested the scheme of vengeance, and worked to get the influential men together.
- For I was even then sufficiently influential as a critic to manage this for him.
- Gideon Morse, then a young and very influential man, became a member of this Society.
- A series of delightful biographies of men who have been influential in great crises in the history of the church.
- It was through her influential friends at court that he was helped into possession of his property, and it was she who maintained it for him.
- Senator Jones was the chairman, and Mr. Bland, of Missouri, was an influential member.
- They were accommodated in a small house for the time being, where the most influential people of the city came to visit them.
- Hubert noticed that folk were still asking for their seats, and pushing down the very rows in which the most influential critics were sitting.
- I have never known a woman being head of a tribe, but sometimes a woman is the most influential member of a tribe.
- No influential member has, so far as it is known, proposed that the order should be dismantled of its secret features.
- Table-talk, by its informality and by the aid of the pleasures of social eating, is one of the most influential means of education.
- If the one taking the head desires continued peace, some of its most influential men hasten to the other pueblo to talk the matter over.
- He was a highly honorable, painstaking man, and deservedly enjoyed the entire confidence of all his numerous and influential clients.
- Of all the influential men in British public life there was only one who at that time took an optimistic attitude.
- And yet it was toleration, and the law was all the more influential as an example, perhaps, because it was only practical and quite incongruous.
- For important affairs there was the hermit of the mountain; for more trifling difficulties the wise and influential Faizi.
- Very little is known of these early ancestors, but the name is still an influential one among the old Knickerbocker families.
- After the death of Maurepas, minister and counsellor to the king, the queen became more influential in court matters.
- By keeping in touch with American journalists and other influential persons he did much good work, particularly in the first months of the war.
- I call this the Zarathustra motive, following the weight of critical opinion, but various influential critics dissent.
- I shall be glad to do all I can to help her into the influential and well-balanced future I see before her.
- In the time of the Ptolemies, influential people, such as priests and military functionaries, made them without scruple.
- Those that have married have in most instances become the founders of prosperous christian homes, and the most influential leaders in their several communities.
- He learned that "the most influential man down there" was General Keith, and that his place was for sale.
- Truxton heard the Committee discussing the fiasco that attended his first attempt to draw the brainy, influential American out of the arena.
- She and her husband had accomplished what well-organized boards and influential committees with fleet financial agents, had not been able to consummate.
- Half a century ago, in the Middle West, the strong men and the influential families were largely farmers.
Definition of Influential
Having or exerting influence. | A person who has influence
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Influential in a sentence
sentence with Influential
Influential used in a sentence
Influential make sentence
make sentence with Influential
make sentence of Influential
Influential sentence in english