Definition of Info (informal) information.
How to use Info in Sentences?
- 1. We had to read all their letters and cross out any military info that the enemy might pick up. 🔊
- 2. I followed the third lieutenant info the boat, and we pulled on board of our antagonist. 🔊
- 3. Roast a piece of lean mutton, squeeze out the juice and drop it info the ear as hot as it can be borne. 🔊
- 4. The pibroch strains still continued, rising into a mournful wail, then sinking info the soft cries of the whip-poor-will. 🔊
- 5. When it has come to a boil, mix a table-spoonful of flour in three table-spoonfuls of milk, and stir it info the boiling liquid. 🔊
- 6. I threw away all the info I had that might help the enemy and ate the candy bar I had in my packet rather than let it be taken away. 🔊
- 7. It was Sandy Kilday, his clothes disheveled, his brows lowered, and his lips compressed info a straight, determined line. 🔊