Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ingrain | Ingrain Sentence
- Silks and moquette harmonize as well as calico and ingrain once did.
- They've tracked it all over, and this ingrain carpet can't be cleaned.
How To Use Ingrain In A Sentence?
- The disputes are valueless; they but ingrain the difference; the heroic heart of woman prompting her at once to nail her colours to the mast.
- The floor was carpeted with a deeper shade of ingrain filling, upon which lay two pretty rugs in pink and green.
- A dingy ingrain carpet was worn thin in numerous places; no two pieces of furniture were even remotely related to one another in style or age.
- Derry then diverted the appropriation for an ingrain carpet to an expenditure for shellac and paint with which he showed Amarilly how to do the floors.
- The silence that followed this was broken only by the purring of Pearl who had established herself upon a broad beam of sunshine which lay across the ingrain carpet.
Definition of Ingrain
Dyed with grain, or kermes. | Dyed before manufacture; said of the material of a textile fabric; hence, in general, thoroughly inwrought; forming an essential part of the substance. | (transitive) To dye with a fast or lasting colour.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ingrain in a sentence
sentence with Ingrain
Ingrain used in a sentence
Ingrain make sentence
make sentence with Ingrain
make sentence of Ingrain
Ingrain sentence in english