Short & Simple Example Sentence For Inspector | Inspector Sentence
- The inspector hesitated.
- The inspector saluted and withdrew.
- The inspector sprang back.
- The inspector nodded thoughtfully.
- The inspector turned towards him.
- With him were an inspector of police and a detective.
- The chief inspector saluted.
- The inspector stood his ground but he did not advance.
- The inspector broke off in the middle of his sentence.
- The inspector rose slowly to his feet.
- The inspector made no direct reply.
- A police inspector came to the side of the car.
- The inspector made a note in his pocket-book.
- The inspector looked grimly at the little pile of firearms.
- Tell the Inspector what happened, dearie.
- The Inspector gave no sign while his subordinate talked.
- But Inspector Donohue wants you to come here at once.
- Sergeant Dunn, the Inspector wants you.
- Pollock, give Inspector Donohue all the keys.
- On staff of Inspector General of Aeronautics.
- The inspector pointed backwards into the further corner of the apartment.
- Monsieur the inspector of woods and forests is a delightful young man.
- Neither made any attempt at the hasty departure the Inspector had suggested.
- The Army aerial force will be commanded by 2 inspector generals.
- The Inspector says, have you got anything you want to tell him.
- The Inspector says, have you got anything you want to tell him?
- Ten men made up the tally of the pursuers riding with Inspector Fyles.
How To Use Inspector In A Sentence?
- The inspector was only human and he paused, for he was looking straight into the mouth of it.
- The Mohtesib is inspector of the markets, the weights and measures, and provisions, etc.
- Every supervisor and inspector and salaried technician was an armed United States deputy marshal.
- Huntly knew that Inspector Fyles was almost solely at work upon the capture of contraband liquor.
- He blamed everybody, and particularly Inspector Fyles, in whose hands the case had been placed.
- His departure was so sudden and so speedy that he was down the first flight of stairs before the inspector started.
- The dark night clouds were breaking when they reached the spot where the inspector had originally stationed himself.
- Then the inspector grunted suspiciously and wanted to know if the auxiliary batteries were properly charged.
- Ten minutes or so, and then an inspector takes them off, first to the watering-troughs and then to the lines.
- The inspector glanced over his shoulder at that inner room, from which fitful gleams of light still came.
- Then, Inspector Donohue, you are a damn fool, and with God's 'elp I will prove it.
- The Inspector told him they had not sufficient evidence to go upon and were not justified in arresting him.
- The inspector held up his hand, and his subordinate, who had been searching the inner room, came stealthily out.
Definition of Inspector
A person employed to inspect something. | (law enforcement) A police officer ranking below superintendent.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Inspector in a sentence
sentence with Inspector
Inspector used in a sentence
Inspector make sentence
make sentence with Inspector
make sentence of Inspector
Inspector sentence in english