Short & Simple Example Sentence For Instantly | Instantly Sentence
- He understood instantly what had happened.
- His features instantly relaxed.
- Keith knew instantly that he was the man.
- Almost instantly the smoke had swallowed him.
- Every one instantly sprang to his feet.
- The provost captain instantly came riding to the spot.
- Canby, too, instantly grasped the situation.
- Teleki saw his mistake, and instantly changed his tactics.
- The French and their allies instantly fled.
- I will carry The money to her instantly myself.
- And Patricia was instantly ashamed of her resentment.
- Alarmed, I instantly went down.
- I threw myself out instantly from the Autograph Exhibition.
- The mind of Dame Apafi instantly grasped the whole truth.
- I saw who beckoned me from beyond it, and was instantly with him.
- He instantly called upon us, and we accompanied him to his house.
- The youth said nothing in reply, but he instantly stood up and seized his gun.
- He grasped instantly the menace which the situation on the Clyde conjured up.
- Almost instantly an eight-inch gun roared out American defiance.
- All were looking at the picture, and I instantly refrained from criticism.
- That, it instantly occurs to us, means much to Germany at such an hour.
- Lady Beldi shrieked aloud, and instantly repulsed the self-forgetful Lothario.
How To Use Instantly In A Sentence?
- She was never too much occupied to receive those who came to her, and instantly he had her ear.
- The net is trailed along the ground by two men, and dropped instantly on the whirr of wings.
- Clement instantly began to raise objections: he could not think of it; the honour was too great.
- He eagerly sought out the American and they instantly came together in the fight to the death.
- The English saw it bearing down upon them, and instantly there was wavering in their ranks.
- All was instantly confusion and dismay, for every one on board knew that Jacob was no swimmer.
- The man stepped back instantly with a word of apology, and Gray rode on without looking back.
- At the first alarm, Bright-Wits instantly suspected treachery on the part of the two conspirators.
- Pinkey was out of the bunk at a bound and around the corner of the cabin, where his suspicions were instantly verified.
- By this means not only is the imagination strengthened; but you learn instantly to hold fast the most fugitive ideas.
- The soldiers, when they knew that she had been told of their hesitation, were instantly horribly ashamed.
- She still remains there, hoping for the day when her guilty husband shall return and be instantly forgiven.
- I made way instantly to the table, and with no small difficulty smuggled a plate and had it filled with strawberries.
- Happily the ship was moving very sluggishly through the water, so one of the quarter-boats was instantly lowered from the davits.
- The latter made himself instantly at home, but most charmingly so, and began to help himself from a dish directly.
- There was a queer silence, only partly due, as she was instantly aware, to the emotion of the moment.
- His cry had startled his companion at the wheel, who took it as a signal of warning of some sort, and he instantly shut down on speed.
- When Gordon saw her he recognized her instantly as the tot who had given her doll to the little dancer two years before.
Definition of Instantly
At once; without delay. [from 16th c.] | (archaic) Urgently; with insistence. [from 15th c.] | (obsolete) At the same time.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Instantly in a sentence
sentence with Instantly
Instantly used in a sentence
Instantly make sentence
make sentence with Instantly
make sentence of Instantly
Instantly sentence in english