Short & Simple Example Sentence For Instruct | Instruct Sentence
- Let them instruct her.
- You want us to instruct your servant.
- I will then instruct thee what thou shalt do.
- The experiment station cannot instruct the young.
- I ought, instruct me how to recollect.
- Then it was that he decided to go to instruct Miliuc.
- Graves came over to instruct Joe in the duelling art.
- For his God doth instruct him aright, and doth teach him.
- Many parents begin to instruct their children after they have spoiled them.
- Are we parents she will instruct us in our duties as parents.
- His father began to instruct him when he was only in his fifth year.
- I am going to tell her to go for the nurse and instruct her to remain here.
- She also directed a select few, an academy, to instruct and distract herself.
- A French book on the subject was translated to instruct the colonists.
- Whose ancient Books instruct us all to render Eye for eye justice!
How To Use Instruct In A Sentence?
- That was done in order to instruct the distant people, and to make friends everywhere.
- We should endeavour, rather, to instruct them, and bring them to a better mind.
- Every great man wishes to leave behind some monument of his labors, to bless or instruct mankind.
- Biographies, therefore, ought to be intended, not to mislead readers, but to instruct them.
- But for my pains Grey threatened to pistol me if I presumed to instruct him in his duty.
- In-out class commands instruct TC to the type of information transfer and select the tape unit.
- He thought, however, that Mr. Knox might instruct America in the real meaning of it.
- Several of the churches in town had shown indecision as to how to instruct their parishioners to treat him.
- She was a conscientious little student and extremely happy with the governess who came daily to instruct her.
- The intention of this book is primarily to be amusing; but it will be strange if it do not instruct as well.
- Patrick baptized them, and blessed veils on their heads, and left a senior with them to instruct them.
- He began to instruct her, and to persuade her with efficacious reasons to hate her idolatries and to have sorrow for her sins.
- She had the perky, jaunty quality of someone who could instruct her nervous system to manufacture endorphin and adrenaline at will.
- For ministers to instruct the people he founde only three authorized, two others who never received their orders.
- You should rather have a partner to be instructed, than a partner to instruct you; for he that teaches you, will always taunt you.
- I hereby instruct the secretary to cast the unanimous ballot of the Association for the list of officers as read.
- He besought her to instruct him in the nature of the Sirens, and by what method their baneful allurements were to be resisted.
- No sooner had he left the open country, and entered the woods, than he began to instruct the men in their new duties.
- Naval officers were immediately sent to Gibraltar to instruct the merchant masters in the details of assembling and conducting vessels.
- If I don't pay, you may instruct your excellent grandson to crack me over the head.
- Nugent placed it on his lap, and, idly fingering the catch, proceeded to instruct his servant on various household matters.
- They will have the rank and position of corporals, and will specially instruct the men in woodcraft, and in the ways of the Indians.
- I then set myself to work to instruct him in the deeper mysteries of our belief, and to make him, not only in name, but in heart a Christian.
- To win souls to Christ and instruct them aright from the word of God, have been his aims during his ministry.
- A prince, or legislator, ought never to found a colony without previously sending wise men there to instruct the youth....
Definition of Instruct
(obsolete) Arranged; furnished; provided. | (obsolete) Instructed; taught; enlightened. | (transitive) To teach by giving instructions.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Instruct in a sentence
sentence with Instruct
Instruct used in a sentence
Instruct make sentence
make sentence with Instruct
make sentence of Instruct
Instruct sentence in english