Definition of Instrumentation
The act of using or adapting as an instrument; a series or combination of instruments | The arrangement of a musical composition for performance by a number of different instruments; orchestration; instrumental composition; composition for an orchestra or military band. | The act or manner of playing upon musical instruments; performance | On a vehicle, dashboard gauges monitoring engine functions and performance, along with other essential functions.
Short Sentences for Instrumentation
- 1. Four Concertos, of which the instrumentation was not written. 🔊
How to use Instrumentation in Sentences?
- 1. His revelation of the charm that lies in exploring the resources of instrumentation led to ever increasing demands on the orchestra. 🔊
- 2. His instrumentation was more highly colored, his rhythms more varied than those of his predecessor, and his sincerity of purpose more evident. 🔊
- 3. Its melodies are spontaneous, its instrumentation full of color, and its stirring incidents are always vigorously handled. 🔊
- 4. But what would the "Harmonicon" have said, had it had Wagner's instrumentation before it? 🔊
- 5. For this condition the size of the theater and the instrumentation imposed by the composer are to be censured, and less blame placed upon the overburdened shoulders of the vocal competitor against these odds. 🔊
- 6. The second act opens with the interview between Dame Quickly and Falstaff, in which the instrumentation runs the whole gamut of ironical humor. 🔊