Short & Simple Example Sentence For Insures | Insures Sentence
- The instrument is silent and so insures secrecy.
- He insures the ultimate protection of the fruit.
- This also insures it being cooked evenly.
- Spiritual progress insures the happiness and eternal continuance of the soul.
- For such a mode of entry insures great clearness of perception.
- This device only insures that the torpedo shall travel horizontally.
- To find money and keep it insures good luck through the year.
- He insures himself in every transaction, and likes small and sure gains.